New work stock LP

08SUPERKING

Reaction score
So you still get desent mileage for you having maxpowers with 110's and dual fuellers
Grate just something i wanted to know.
Thanks

BogginF350

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353365703.830789.jpg

BogginF350

Reaction score
Just buttoned it up this afternoon. With the short week, then PRI next week it may be a few weeks. I have put about 30miles on it so far. Initial impression is it lights much better with the larger turbine. Doesn't really feel like more power, just more drivability. Just smoother. Keep in min it's hard to judge something seat of the pants power wise when you are in the 700+ rwhp. Lol

B.Warning

Reaction score
Just buttoned it up this afternoon. With the short week, then PRI next week it may be a few weeks. I have put about 30miles on it so far. Initial impression is it lights much better with the larger turbine. Doesn't really feel like more power, just more drivability. Just smoother. Keep in min it's hard to judge something seat of the pants power wise when you are in the 700+ rwhp. Lol

Are you testing on stock fuel?

Dzchey21

Reaction score

Yeah once the tires start spinning at will ours tough to judge without doing a 60 mph to 100 mph pull

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.