New WW II

BigRedDiesel

Reaction score
I'm running on of these on a stock intake housing and a 1.0 exhaust housing, ebpv delete, non-wastedgated with 238/100's. I have no smoke at all except a little haze in my All Out tune. I previously had a huge surge problem and it has never surged since this wheel was put in. Towed a 28' travel trailer from NJ to Tn and never saw over 1100 degrees on the pyro. Max boost I have seen is 43 psi. Love this wheel! It has definitely bought me some time before having to get a new turbo to handle the new sticks.

average

Reaction score
I'm guessing youre detuned for the stock turbo, heck I'll out fuel the 38R in my truck if I'm in a hot tune.

TyCorr

Reaction score
What do you mean? Give a specific time where you are "overfueling" the 38r. Im assuming you mean you can make it smoke?

jaybuller

Reaction score
What do you mean? Give a specific time where you are "overfueling" the 38r. Im assuming you mean you can make it smoke?

+1 ..
With 160/30s I can almost clean up top end smoke with my stock turbo. I'm sure you have a problem if you can not completely clean up stock sticks with a 38r..... Mabey boost leak or drive pres. Leak?

average

Reaction score
Yep, for 99% of my driving I'm good, just saying with my 238/100's I can smoke out the 38r. Plenty of boost, no leaks. I just have a hard time seeing not over fueling the stock turbo regardless of wheel, with hybrids.

jaybuller

Reaction score
Ahhhh I wasn't paying attention! Haha,,,I can see hybrids being hard on a 38r. Carry on

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.