NEWEST ford flash&SCT update

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
believe me bro. ive been stock for 3 weeks. I feel ya. but they'll have it figured out. btw aren't you the guy that bought your livewire off craigslist? ever figure out if it was a off-road?

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
so i went and ran the truck with the dpf on canned tunes a few minutes ago and all i have to say is wow! i can only imagine what its going to do with the delete and innovative tunes :jawdrop:

but maybe my reaction is from driving and playing with tuners on gas trucks for the past year lol

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
well. still a no with IDP. but ive been talking to mike@KEM and he can tune them-and has been able to via H&S and SCT. so i got a 275 tune headed my way for my SCT :evil: gonna try it out. probably ordering the 345 soon :D

BFD99

Reaction score
So the KEM Tunes work on the newest flash that ford has available? Been holding off on taking the truck in till I knew good tuning would be available.

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
good deal, if the tunes are up to date now ill call ford and get an appointment made to get my cracked DPF replaced. thanks for the info.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
ok, KEM 275 loaded on newest flash. KEM tunes DO WORK on the newest flash. still gotta put my exhaust on. I'll let y'all know. but it started and idled

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
well sadly to say it didn't run on the road. it would miss around 3k rpm and not act right. BIG thanks to mike though. he trouble shooted and even sent me another file to try that was reworked. but needless to say it's not his fault. it's SCT's original template. and until they update no one can use it. soooo it comes down to, I'm
buying a H&S tmrw, because mike can for sure tune it.

again. huge thanks to mike. he's a awesome guy, and worked hard to try and fix it. I'll let y'all know how it runs when the H&S with the KEM stuff comes in.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
ok. finally it runs! I got my H&S in, ran there tunes-worked fine. stuck my KEM SD card in. runs AMAZING. this things mean. and it DOES work on the newest ford flash. been driving the KEM 275 all day. love it!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
glad to hear you got it running, do you still have your sct? How do h&s tunes compare to KEM tunes? And how do they compare to Innovative's?

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
i got a refund for my sct through IDP considering i had it for 2 months and it never worked... The H&S tunes are pretty nice, really nice shifting, but i havent used them enough to really give a good idea. The KEM tunes are amazing. i ABSOLUTELY recommend them. i didn't run IDP but like two hours before i fried my PCM but the comparison between the Xstreet and the KEM 275, i prefer the 275. the shifting is firm, but nice. and it pulls harder than the xstreet IMO. i know i have a lot more traction issues with the 275 LOL and i think that is what mike has to compare to the xstreet. now the 310 shifts really hard but it a lot stronger. weird thing is the 345 pulls really hard, but shifts smoother than the 310 and has a earlier lockup.

Ill continue running KEM stuff, especially because mike really impressed me. I wont run the H&S stuff unless i gotta send my SD back to mike..

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Powerstrokin15, do you still have your sct? SCT released a update 2.11EOR on the 19th and also one on the 26th

WoodBoy

Reaction score
LOL can you believe i read that before i even posted that? Short term memory loss i guess.. Hah, well maybe someone else can answer my question about the update

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
from what I understand SCT had a update for canned tunes prior to my refund-but I wasn't interested. IDP released there mild tunes this week, and will release the high power tunes shortly. glad the got it worked out, all of Erics stuff seems to be great. just SCT is slacking when any update comes out.

but I'm staying with my H&S w/ KEM tunes. been more than impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk while smacking cummings owners in the 6 whore

Dzchey21

Reaction score
since this is aparently resolved im going to unstick the thread, if new things come up where people need to know, i will re-stick it.

Members online

No members online now.