Next upgrade need advice

POWERSTROKE_GOD

Reaction score
Hi guys I am looking to do my next upgrade to my truck. It is a 2006 f350 srw 4x4 they truck already has 5" straight pipe, sct tuner, s&b intake, egr ******, coolant filter, mtw hybrid turbo, and edge cts insight. I am will be studding the truck this spring. I need advice on what my next upgrade should be. I am looking at a couple different things pmf stage 2 traction bars, aftermarket wheels or fass fuel system. What do you guys think?

patricku47

Reaction score
There are much better options for fuel systems out there. A quick search will pull up a bunch of threads about them. Personally, I would go with traction bars and a good shock all the way around. What is the point of making the power if you can't get it to the ground?

POWERSTROKE_GOD

Reaction score
That is very ture. I do have bilstien hd shocks all the way around I just didnt know if putting traction bars on was to early in my build.

kwelch08

Reaction score
Search isn't working for me on Tapatalk. What is a better fuel system than the fass system. I'm about to be adding a new fuel system so would like to know what all option are out there as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
7dbab068dff494c8d8faa21b29029a61.jpg

Traction bars get my vote. Made quite a difference, definitely glad I did them.

I'd hold off on a fuel system, til you do injectors, and I'd get an a1k setup or 6.7 pump(I'm undecided on which, if either, I want)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online