nitrous questions

B.A.D Performance

Reaction score
My mods are in the sig.

Anybody spraying on factory forged bottom end?

And what would be a good kit to use? This truck is not a daily driver if that matters

B.A.D Performance

Reaction score
Yes its working. I ended up just buying another haldex pump and flip the internals around. Works great. Just need to adjust the tuning for it.

Reaction score
A friend of mine is spraying his with stock forged rods. But he is running 238/100's and a modded H2E. He is using my old nitrous kit. It's just a .125 NX solenoid wired up to a hand held push button. Did it that way so I could hold the wheel and button in same hand. And I think he is running a .075 jet. If you wanted something along those lines give Jonathan at dynoproven a call. Last time I talked to him he said he had a place he could get bottles from that was much cheaper than summit. If you can get a bottle at a good price it may be cheaper to just build your own kit.

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
I read your sig and was wondering how well do those injectors spool that billet s475. Is it good enough to be daily drivable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
I have a nx two stage kit with a progressive controller. Stock bottom end for now. I could care less if it blows and I'm sure it will.

B.A.D Performance

Reaction score
Im not worried about it blowing up. Its not a daily driver anymore just a play truck.

As for the question about the s475 and daily driving. Id stick with an s468 if you have to drive you truck daily

B.A.D Performance

Reaction score
Yes i was thinking about pieceing together my own nitrous setup. Im not looking for anything fancy. Maybe like another 100hp would be decent at the push of a button

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
I am running a 72 now and it took a 67 jet to clear it up that's why I'm looking into a bigger turbo. I'm trying to stay away from nitrous if I can help it. My kit came from zex. It is a clean kit and was only 400 brand new

B.A.D Performance

Reaction score
I had an s471 from irate. 83mm turbine 1.10 housing. It spooled decent. But like i said my truck is not a daily driver so drivability is my least concern. The s475 i have now no way id recommend daily driving it.

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
I am running a 72 now and it took a 67 jet to clear it up that's why I'm looking into a bigger turbo. I'm trying to stay away from nitrous if I can help it. My kit came from zex. It is a clean kit and was only 400 brand new

72mm turbo

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
My 72mm is ball bearing so it spools really well but with a 67 jet I ran a 7.508 in a ccsb but I was just thinking of other options for air

buschpoweredstroker

Reaction score
Mines on a 250,xxx stock forged bottom end and has been tougher for 7 or 8 pulls with the current set up. It's a Zex system with a 200 shot nozzle that we drilled out to clean up fuel when I was still running the 472. I have no Idea how what size the nozzle actually is now, but it's a lot bigger than the 200 was. Jody did my tuning.

swinky

Reaction score
Nx and nos are the best kits. If you're going to be spraying a lot might want to look into a two stage kit.

mattman347

Reaction score
I use a boost switch set at 20lbs on mine and run a .70 jet. It runs mostly clean the whole 1/4 mile and does not spent he tires like crazy off the line like a WOT switch.

Latest posts

Members online