Nitrous?

Pure Evil

Reaction score
After doing some searching and coming up with nothing of note here's a new thread for ya. I want to put nitrous on my tow pig for a little extra when I have it un hooked and want to play. I am running full force 190/75, regulated return, powermax, gogo stage 1 intake, airdog 165, studded/deleted, banks technicooler, you get the idea. I've read some posts that say the vgt hates the gas others say no big deal and the scattered information goes on. So what "drop in" kit is the most liked (I have several wet kits laying around from mustangs over the years so I have bottles and heaters etc to put together my own dry system if I can get some insight) will the vgt be a problem? what size pill are similiar set ups running and with what results? Thanks...

java

Reaction score
Also curious about this as I'm going to run nitrous soon. Hopefully.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I just bought the nitrous express single stage progressive kit for my 7.3... As far as kits go its super nice and comes with the boost based controller.... I got the nxd1000 kit which is the older style controller but I only paid $570 shipped for it from amazon

weazel

Reaction score
Sub'd

I have the same issue, experienced in the world of nitrous, but don't wanna grenade my truck setting up my learning curve

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

Karls03

Reaction score
Not that I am planning to juice my 6.0, but do you spray it into the elbow or before the turbo?

Does water/meth make hp like nitrous does? Or is it just an EGT lowering tool?

Karls03

Reaction score
I know nitrous is an oxygenator, but would you spray it before or after the turbo? The plate I have on my Mustang is pretty simple, but adding a turbo adds more questions for me.

Considering it's easier to fill a water meth sump than a nitrous bottle, does water meth make any hp or does it just cool?

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I know nitrous is an oxygenator, but would you spray it before or after the turbo? The plate I have on my Mustang is pretty simple, but adding a turbo adds more questions for me.

Considering it's easier to fill a water meth sump than a nitrous bottle, does water meth make any hp or does it just cool?

Water/meth can increase HP but not on the same level as da juice does. But also know that to much meth in the mixture can be dangerous and damaging

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score

After the intercooler in the cold side pipe or elbow

SICKS LITER

Reaction score
i ran an .093 jet with stock injectors and probably could have gone more. this was with a single 15lb bottle and single solenoid/nozzle. next time around i would do things differently.

Karls03

Reaction score
.093!?! That seems huge considering that Nitrous Oxide Systems calls for a .067 front and rear for their 125 plate shot. Is this .093 jet a recommendation from a manufacturer or through trial and error?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.