nittos 420

stroker57

Reaction score
Ok bc the local tire shop won't sell them to me said the tire wouldn't hold up on the I'm not hauling with it just a street truck

JMart

Reaction score
Ok bc the local tire shop won't sell them to me said the tire wouldn't hold up on the I'm not hauling with it just a street truck

A lot if guys have that problem, just have to find a different tire shop.

slc dzl

Reaction score
Same thing happen to me, so i decided to order the tires online and will mount them myself and just have the tire shop balance them.

stroker57

Reaction score
Yea that's what I'm goin to do is order them on line I don't see what the big deal is if your not hauling with the truck? They have the same weight rating as a ten ply

6.fast

Reaction score
anybody running them on a 17" rim (275/60r17). I just blew a tire yesterday and found a brand new set of four for cheap. Figure they would work for now until I can get what I want but i don't want them to look ridiculous on my truck. I have 315/70r17 on it right now.

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
Mine have a few thousand miles and the outside edges are wearing also if you do burnouts they literly melt faster than any other tire I have seen

02BigD

Reaction score
Now that's interesting...I was under impression these were the top performer from a performance aspect.

2wd-fire

Reaction score
Mine have a few thousand miles and the outside edges are wearing also if you do burnouts they literly melt faster than any other tire I have seen

thats because there a softer tire made for traction but hey i got my set for 800 shiped to the door( 325 50 20 )

Latest posts

Members online