No freaking way

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I've just dicked around on forums since 2001 and have never owned a Facebook or Instagram account so that's why I love forums.

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Also just added the gify option. ;)

Excited Dance GIF

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
It's the best out there.

You're just not used to it.

Everything is laid out much easier.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
That image was uploaded and hosted all in one. Right here in quick reply box.

psduser1

Reaction score
Yep, I know Mike owned Nation before selling it off, then started Army a few years later. Vertical scope owns both above and really don't put alot of energy into them. That's what I hope will be different here with PSA, as I am not a employ just watching over the site, I'm the owner.

FB did take away alot of members, but forums are still alive and well. I have seen several forums start from 0 posts and have become very active, so people still like using forums. We all know FB is horrible with keep content to search for and that's where forums excel. Also, to me forums to me feel more like a community then FB groups.
The fb thing is a pita to get decent info. Forums seem to be much more personable and detailed. Please just don't turn it into another ad machine like fte and psn!

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think I’ll be bouncing from this site for now. I’ve never used this platform and so far do not like it at all. To each their own I guess.

I have to give it some time. Sure it is different but and I was the same way, hated it when it first came out, but I know enjoy it more then the old vBulletin.

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The fb thing is a pita to get decent info. Forums seem to be much more personable and detailed. Please just don't turn it into another ad machine like fte and psn!

Exactly. More personal and a better community feel. I won't turn it into those sites. What is FTE?

eng53ine

Reaction score
A lot easier in my opinion, for scrolling on the phone. The page buttons are bigger on this though, so it might not be as bad. If I needed to try and do a in depth search was the only time I ever logged on to the website.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
The lightning bolt in upper right gives you all the recent threads/posts.

Latest posts

Members online