No instrument cluster

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
My mom has a 2006 f250 and the gauge cluster quit working nothing on it works now. Plus the Windows don't roll up and down anymore. What could be causing the issue?

Zmann

Reaction score
fuses for the cluster are around 5 IIRC in the lower fuse panel

look in her manual and verify they are all good
if it is still fubared and fuses are good consider circuit board medics for a repair
EDIT add pic

picture.jpg

Last edited:

florida 6.0

Reaction score
My brothers truck did this . Windshield leaked into the GEM , no dash and no windows and I believe his keyless entry stopped working at the same time.

akitchin

Reaction score
My dash in my 2006 just did the same thing a couple months ago. Dash would go out causing power windows and radio to go out. It got so bad that if the dash didnt come on at start up, it would limp the trans. I couldnt figure out what caused it or how to fix it. Ended up getting a replacement dash from a website called circuit board medics. Cost 250 and they sent me a rebuilt cluster and they programmed it to match with my odometer, and engine hours. only took about a day or two to get the new dash. They also can rebuild your dash and send it back to you if you are able to let the truck sit.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Pound on the top of the dash, or pull the fascia off and wiggle the wires atop the cluster. More than likely a bad cluster

crash86

Reaction score
I'm having this trouble with mine right now. Has anyone ever had this problem and had their batteries drain as well? Mine seem to not hold a charge.. I checked batteries and they are good. Alternators putting out 13.8 volts but if I let the truck sit for over an hour batteries are dead and I need a jump. So I'm assuming I have an unwanted current draw somewhere.. anyone else experienced this?

Edit: Just changed my cluster from circuit board medics and batteries still drain and it seems when voltage is low, the cluster will stop working along with windows and radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online