No Limit Air Intake !!!!!

CATDiezel

Reaction score
not to many guys have the luxury of doing tests like that..
all most of us can go off of is the minder...
does a tuned and deleted truck pull the minder with the stock airbox?

bigr, did you experiment with filters on a dyno till you found one to make substantial gains or did you install a minder in a tube and use it and swap filters till it stopped pulling the minder in?

live life full throttle

You can make one from lowes or home de-pott for $3.89 + tax. Luxury?? LOL

I do have a digital one though... Ill see what it is soon. IF I remember to care.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
guess i have no idea what your talkun bout then.

live life full throttle

Just a tube with some water or other liquid in it that air flow pulls the liquid one way or another. Then you can see how far the intake pulls the liquid towards the intake to measure how much flow it has. There would obviously be something that keeps thr water from going all the way into the intake as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Just a tube with some water or other liquid in it that air flow pulls the liquid one way or another. Then you can see how far the intake pulls the liquid towards the intake to measure how much flow it has. There would obviously be something that keeps thr water from going all the way into the intake as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
10-4

live life full throttle

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Screw you bigrpowr
I can see you don't know how to read,as this was directed towards an enclosure,i never said this product wouldn't perform and i'm sure it does.
Your the idiot who thinks he hung the moon&stars but in reality doesn't want to cut profits by tig welding or blow molding an enclosure,so get off my back.
I'm all about buying AMERICAN and served this country did you or was you to busy trying to figure out how to make a fast $ from its citizens?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Screw you bigrpowr
I can see you don't know how to read,as this was directed towards an enclosure,i never said this product wouldn't perform and i'm sure it does.
Your the idiot who thinks he hung the moon&stars but in reality doesn't want to cut profits by tig welding or blow molding an enclosure,so get off my back.
I'm all about buying AMERICAN and served this country did you or was you to busy trying to figure out how to make a fast $ from its citizens?

Are you retarded ? Not trying to be funny.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I know theres other ways of forming an enclosure,stamped steel etc.but the fact is it performs well due to its diameter and the amount of flow period.
I have one of these cheap tubes laying around it's not very old maybe a year came on a vehicle i had and inside that nice shiny tube is muddy water,and a filter attached to it that looks like crap.
I know most things look nice when new but whats it gonna look like in a few years and how will it work in the real world without the prefilter.
I know to each there own and most will be very happy with this setup but there are more benefits to an enclosure then is given credit and those should be an option.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Funny man,you still can't read huh,crawl out of that cave.
I see you think your tough but its clear your defending your insecurities.

sootie

Reaction score
I know theres other ways of forming an enclosure,stamped steel etc.but the fact is it performs well due to its diameter and the amount of flow period.
I have one of these cheap tubes laying around it's not very old maybe a year came on a vehicle i had and inside that nice shiny tube is muddy water,and a filter attached to it that looks like crap.
I know most things look nice when new but whats it gonna look like in a few years and how will it work in the real world without the prefilter.
I know to each there own and most will be very happy with this setup but there are more benefits to an enclosure then is given credit and those should be an option.

Hey dumbass-have you ever run any no limit products??

I have run it on multiple vehicles for years with no issue. I also know the performance and economy difference before and after. You gonna try and argue with real world experience? Or are you going to continue your diarrhea via third grade sentence structures and pretend intelligence theories??

roadkingfl

Reaction score
CH, Please have someone type your posts...It is extremely clear that you have some sort of disability.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
For your info,its called big fingers on a cell phone querty,so try and overlook some minor grammar flaws.
I wonder how the challenger hellcat manages over 700hp with an enclosure,maybe i should contact another village idiot at dodge and ask them.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Hey sootie read the post and quit brown nosing,i never said this product wouldn't perform,i'm mearly stating the added benefits of an enclosure period.

sootie

Reaction score
Hey sootie read the post and quit brown nosing,i never said this product wouldn't perform,i'm mearly stating the added benefits of an enclosure period.

added benefits like reducing flow, increasing restriction, lowering economy and performance?

BOHICA256

Reaction score
Engineers make the crap to please the masses. That's where aftermarket comes in, water head. You know how many people got hot n bothered when these 6.7s first came out? Extremely quiet, no smoke, or diesel smell. That turns some people on. I enjoyed the quietness for about a month before I felt like I was driving the Prius of diesels.
Does the hellcat have a turbo? Weird.
This intake gives our turbos the air they need down low. Where the enclosures lack in giving our turbos the down low air. And you sir, seem to be the only person that can't wrap your head around that simple little fact, with numbers backing that statement.
I for one, had an enclosure and switched to this intake, I personally don't see the added benefits of an enclosure over this open intake? Maybe you can enlighten me on the added benefits since you've ran both? Or am I mistaken on that too?
I thought this thread was over...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
This intake gives our turbos the air they need down low. Where the enclosures lack in giving our turbos the down low air. And you sir
I for one, had an enclosure and switched to this intake, I personally don't see the added benefits of an enclosure over this open intake? Maybe you can enlighten me on the added benefits since you've ran both? Or am I mistaken on that too?
I thought this thread was over...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His only argument was IATs in traffic which has been addressed. Otherwise, it's been name calling and bullchittery.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.