No limit intake fitment issue

lobe50

Reaction score
Great Thanks. I may also go with the Pro Guard filter upgrade. I will read up some more, so far it looks like it has superb filtration capabilities. I want to make sure it does not limit air flow, I haven't read anything of that nature as of yet.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I don't think restriction will be a problem with this setup, after all, it's called No Limit!! ;)

Keith

dcswetman

Reaction score
Wish mine would come in. I shoulda just went through Mike but I ordered it in Rudys store front when I picked up my sct and exhaust back in October. Im so impatient but it took longer in the long run. Damn my gotta have it now mentality.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Wish mine would come in. I shoulda just went through Mike but I ordered it in Rudys store front when I picked up my sct and exhaust back in October. Im so impatient but it took longer in the long run. Damn my gotta have it now mentality.

yeah ive been way backordered, it has nothing to do with Rudy's, its just been chaos , yours will ship Friday.

dcswetman

Reaction score
I completely understand Mike this time of year is hectic. I'm just really wanna get to the drag strip and see what it will do full bolt ons and tune. Then it's piping and turbo time. Maybe even throw your intercooler on it. I wanna go at least low 12s before I tear into a motor that only has 13k on it lol

trugertha

Reaction score
Anyone thinking of getting this intake I would highly recommend it. Had it on for a week now and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
I'm going to add to the above comment.... If you are questioning it just order it.mits worth every penny my turbo sings to me! Plus that Mike guy he's not too bad even if my pipe is dull and not shiny!!! Lol

DWhite

Reaction score
Mike, when you get caught up on your orders, set one aside for me with the coolant hose for the 6.4 then give me a shout and I'll pay you for it.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
If it's dull it can be shined up with polish. If you want to polish it it'll take a little more work to get it smooth enough for a mirror shine. After having a motor with everything possible made from polished aluminum I'd recommend not doing it...I've never worked so hard in my life. lol

lobe50

Reaction score
Morgan....Now I'm confused...lol

You're saying it is Aluminum? WHY NOT Said it was Stainless Steel???

Latest posts

Members online