No limit intake fitment issue

Reaction score
If adjusted right it will not hit the hood or pinch any lines. They are all made the same. If your doesn't fit the more than likely you don't have it oriented just right. I'll take pictures tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Does sliding it up in the boot also help w the other issues that others are mentioning? Ex... Hitting hood., pinching coolant lines, etc....

Also, Bigpwr any time frame on your custom boots coming in?
Thanks

the boots I currently ship them with will not kink .

Chris.v

Reaction score
Is there an option to buy these boots on there own? I couldn't find anything on the website?

lobe50

Reaction score
Thanks Bigpowr ...So I guess it looks like it just may take some time to get these in there, but they can be installed without any issues like rubbing hood , etc??

ALSO
How do we order your EGR block off or delete kits with the modded plate to accept the CTS EGT probe??

Thanks Again

trugertha

Reaction score
Just a little playing around will get this intake to fit really nice. Sounds sick and my boots Not kinked.
dc80550cb0584d92e2b214325a9ff096.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah I hate mud tires. But, winter in Illinois tears up American force wheels and snow (even though we haven't got any to speak of) really pisses me off if I get stuck. And where I live last year I was pushing snow over my hood to get to the highway.. So all terrains come off for the winter.

The video was made to show big vgt turbo response. That's the 68mm. Light tip in throttle blips.

Latest posts

Members online