No Limit intake...what I saw.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
My twin turbo, dual CP3 Cummins powered 04 F250 made more power than most and still got over 20. I would have been happy with 10. It was way too much fun to drive to care about mileage.

f3502wd

Reaction score
All this talk about MPGs and not ones person has mentioned that DASH!

TripleE44

Reaction score
Please, next time you post something like this, weigh the tank empty, then fill and re-weigh before the drive, and after to ensure a proper measurement of how much fuel was used. Then get out and measure the distance to and from work with one of those measurement wheels on the end of a stick, maybe 2 to ensure accuracy. Also please note throttle position any time it changes, idle time, air temperature, fuel temperature, tire inflation, water separator levels, humidity, barometric pressure, intake temps, egts, your air conditioner settings, if your headlights were on or off, and any time you used your blinkers.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Spatel23

Reaction score
Please, next time you post something like this, weigh the tank empty, then fill and re-weigh before the drive, and after to ensure a proper measurement of how much fuel was used. Then getting out and measure the distance to and from work with one of those measurement wheels on the end of a stick, maybe 2 to ensure accuracy. Also please note throttle position any time it changes, idle time, air temperature, fuel temperature, tire inflation, water separator levels, humidity, barometric pressure, intake temps, egts, your air conditioner settings, if your headlights were on or off, and any time you used your blinkers.

Thanks.

LOL
Win!

MorganM

Reaction score
Please, next time you post something like this, weigh the tank empty, then fill and re-weigh before the drive, and after to ensure a proper measurement of how much fuel was used. Then get out and measure the distance to and from work with one of those measurement wheels on the end of a stick, maybe 2 to ensure accuracy. Also please note throttle position any time it changes, idle time, air temperature, fuel temperature, tire inflation, water separator levels, humidity, barometric pressure, intake temps, egts, your air conditioner settings, if your headlights were on or off, and any time you used your blinkers.

Thanks.

What about wind resistance and video footage?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score

Thanks.

^^^^he gets it^^^^

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score

Thanks.

Well this just won the internet today LOL

mandkole

Reaction score
Anyone that knows me knows I don't have a soft foot....hence my thread about killing rear tires fast. My daily commute to work isn't a phucking race track though. LOL

Fug.. I didn't finish the post and lost the Internet yesterday. Your results def showed improvement..

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score

Thanks.

Also how much DEF and how many times you dropped the F-bomb on those city streets. I'd appreciate it.

Irontx

Reaction score
he broke son, he can't .

Hell.... If I had his money....I'd give all mine to bums on the corner....lol.....
That measly $60K truck ain't set him back none.!!!!! Probably put half down!!! Hahahaha... or stroked a check....

RedRice589

Reaction score
Both very vital points. I guess my parameters were not nearly detailed enough. I might also add for him to note what he ate that day, with weights.

We also need the amount of times you've had a bowel movement and the size and structure of the fecal matter....

Wait till you are running the summer blended fuel.

There's two different blends for seasons? What's "summer" blend?

Latest posts

Members online