no limit intake

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
gonna order a no limit intake and was wondering what filter everyone is going with

BOHICA256

Reaction score
It does sound amazing. I just took my stack off yesterday and routed the 5" out the back and I can finally hear all the turbo noise everyone's been talking about lol. Sounds great

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
I ordered and it already shipped like 2 hours later !!! No limit is badass !!

mtwashingtonhunter

Reaction score
Just installed my No Limits CAI on a stock '15 with 6,000 miles...initial start-up, seemed like truck went into limp mode while computer was learning new air fuel ratio? Would not go above 30mph or get out of 3rd gear...after about 3 miles, it finally opened up and allowed normal driving...but check engine light is still on. Anyone else have the CEL? Will it stay on? Do I need to get codes cleared? Will it return?
First diesel, they seem to be overly sensitive?
Thanks

Reaction score
Did you order the 5 inch Stage 2 intake? Or his new 4 inch Stage 1 intake? If you have the Stage 2, you will need to be tuned from the way it sounds in order to avoid the CEL. The Stage 1 Mike mentioned will work on bone stock trucks, but not the stage 2.

mtwashingtonhunter

Reaction score
Stage 1 here... Just got off the phone with innovative diesel... He acted like everything that I'm describing with my truck happens to many of the 2015s with the no limit intake. It's throwing codes all relating to the egr and maf...went ahead and ordered the SCT tuner and will get their tunes for trucks with emissions...they said will eliminate issues I'm having...let's hope so.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Stage 1 here... Just got off the phone with innovative diesel... He acted like everything that I'm describing with my truck happens to many of the 2015s with the no limit intake. It's throwing codes all relating to the egr and maf...went ahead and ordered the SCT tuner and will get their tunes for trucks with emissions...they said will eliminate issues I'm having...let's hope so.

the 2015 is a special beast. on 11-14 none of these things are an issue. you're the first to throw a code with a stage 1 on a 15 .

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
When I got mine I threw a code for too much air flow even tuned. New tune fixed it though. Just the 2015 being picky lol

Latest posts

Members online