no limit intake

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I'm doing fine here, GH tunes when I first installed the intake I put the intake tube on the wrong way LOL.

It resulted laggy/dead pedal, flipped it around, and its fine now.

Just a heads up, to anyone thats going be installing the S2.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
what's the prefilter for? Just keep the bugs out or is it to keep water out like we do on the harleys when it's raining?

seems I didn't get one with my kit

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
what's the prefilter for? Just keep the bugs out or is it to keep water out like we do on the harleys when it's raining?

seems I didn't get one with my kit

It is extra, you needed to add it to order. I have one, keeps extra stuff out just like you said, and in FL rain, since it rains 300 days a year here lol

SgtMiller23

Reaction score
Whats everyone's take on an exposed filter like the No Limit in a heavy rain area? It rains about 90% of the time here as well. Does the prefilter really stop that much water?

Last edited:

Notneb

Reaction score
Whats everyone's take on an exposed filter like the No Limit in a heavy rain area? It rains about 90% of the time here.

Get the pre-filter, world of difference. I had the Stage 2 up in WA state, pudget sound area, arguably the wettest place in the states. I never had one issue with it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Whats everyone's take on an exposed filter like the No Limit in a heavy rain area? It rains about 90% of the time here as well. Does the prefilter really stop that much water?

we have over 5000 open element units in circulation , that includes the 6.0 and 6.4 models , and have yet to EVER have an issue with moisture. the pre filter is just an extra layer for random splashing, as well it helps HUGE with keeping the big stuff out.

Latest posts

Members online