No Limit Stage 2

slc6oh

Reaction score
What are you guys doing with the hard alum coolant line that goes from the secondary tank to the secondary cooler?

my egr cooler is still there and I cant get that pipe to clear the hood with it going over the intake, could I just put a rubber hose in place of the metal one?

or am I just doing it wrong?

ImAti0n

Reaction score
Grab a molded hose to replace it.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapathatass

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
What are you guys doing with the hard alum coolant line that goes from the secondary tank to the secondary cooler?

my egr cooler is still there and I cant get that pipe to clear the hood with it going over the intake, could I just put a rubber hose in place of the metal one?

or am I just doing it wrong?

you can just suck the brace down for clearance, or you can lop the line off and replace with a few feet of 3/4" coolant hose, or you can get one of our molded coolant hoses.

slc6oh

Reaction score
you can just suck the brace down for clearance, or you can lop the line off and replace with a few feet of 3/4" coolant hose, or you can get one of our molded coolant hoses.

I feel like i tried everything with no luck. But ill mess with it some more when im back in town.

Was jus lookin for options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
Mine is just wrapped in tape to prevent it scratching the polished pipe, it's just sitting on top of intake tube. Waiting to remove cooler

sootie

Reaction score
i just adjusted my intake so the line didnt rub anything :shrug:

slc6oh

Reaction score
i just adjusted my intake so the line didnt rub anything :shrug:

I messed with it and after like 20min i gave up, ill put a different hose on it this weekend

slc6oh

Reaction score
4f1c553a949353ae2b9384a02ad7993d.jpg

Goter

slc6oh

Reaction score
That's what I did. Of course now there's more OEM stuff missing under the hood.

Yea i was gonna put my hot pipe block off plates on but didn't feel like playing the broken bolt game with the last bolt so i put it all back together after coating that last bolt in pb.. ill try again another day

Latest posts

Members online