no power and roaling coal like a fraight train

Reaction score
ok guys i have a 03 f350 180k on the clock truvk was running fine. i got a coad p2139 and p2141 after i cleared them i have no power and lots a black smoke it idles fine runs fine well driveing like no skip from injectors i know i have one injector dieing. i thoght fuel filters but i dont think thats the cause. Maybe boost leek im just at a loss right now any help would be grate

Reaction score
boots ar good unless its cracked n i cant see as far as smoke its bad i took the edge programer out today and tryed it and same thing no power and smoke not as bad as when the program was in i mean it wont get out of its own way

Reaction score
no egt i had boost till i pulled the edge out and boost seemed fine u can hear the turbo litte fine thrugh the exhast and boost numbers were where they should be

Reaction score
im in ga now truck was fine for the first 2 weeks hear then it hit 105 and i got the codes p2141 throtle pedle position sensor switch e/f voltage correlation and p2139 same thing but d/f after clearing them it started running like ****

average

Reaction score
If it wasn't smoking like crazy and just had power problem with those codes id say swap out the pedal/pedal sensor. When my pedal sensor went bad I got the ses light and no throttle response tho.

Reaction score
ya its been fine sisnce i cleared coades but now no power n sooting like crazy i mean no power like i can be on a slight up hill and from a dead stop do 10 15 mph it seames around 2500 it will take off but not all the time could it be all related to pluged up fuel filters

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Subscribed. I was certain this was going to be a boost leak. My 6.0 did this every time I had a boost leak. Good luck buddy.

Reaction score
the boost is there with numbers but it feals like no boost till i get up in the rpms but by then it shifts and im back to square one any one on hear from the ga area that could help me with a turbo cleaning and see if that helps i really dont want to bring it to the dealer im in clayton ga

Mdub707

Reaction score
Sounds like epb sensor issues, I had the same issue. Pull the sensor and the tube and clean them!

Lamont_24

Reaction score
Now I have a 7.3 but I had no power and lots of black smoke, it would haze just getting into as light as I could and would let off until I let up. My turbo popped and it all happened on the way to work one day

Reaction score
i pulled the egr out yesterday and it wasnt bad i cleaned it up it wosnt really full of soot i wiped it off and all other then that thats all i have done as far as the epb sensor where and what is it new to diesel world so

Mdub707

Reaction score
There's a tube coming off the drivers side exhaust manifold. Follow that up, the sensor is plugged in there. Remove the tube and sensor and clean. In my case the wire harness was chaffed there, causing my issues. It's free and easy to check so you might as well try it.

Latest posts

Members online