No reverse

isootmypants

Reaction score
2000, 250/100 38r. About 525hp. Tyrant vb, diamond t convertor. About 6k on stock rebuild. Towing my truck on goose neck and a few burnouts. Lost reverse tonight. Drives perfect forward. Reverse goes forward, neutral goes forward, drive is wierd but goes forward. Drove it to trans shop that built trans. Welded clutches together???

isootmypants

Reaction score
talked to trans guy just now. He says he'll pull it this morning and find what welded together haha. Hopefully done by end of day and I'll hook the goose up and head to track

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
talked to trans guy just now. He says he'll pull it this morning and find what welded together haha. Hopefully done by end of day and I'll hook the goose up and head to track
Surprised you didn't see any hot temps on the gauge if something welded itself together

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

isootmypants

Reaction score
Messed up the bearing in the TC, got a new one pressed in, broke front drum, welded clutches together, broke planetaries, twisted 2 shafts, broke stator retainer, a few other things. It was done Sunday, pickin it up tonight. See how she is pulling truck to island Friday and Cecil Saturday

TyCorr

Reaction score
Messed up the bearing in the TC, got a new one pressed in, broke front drum, welded clutches together, broke planetaries, twisted 2 shafts, broke stator retainer, a few other things. It was done Sunday, pickin it up tonight. See how she is pulling truck to island Friday and Cecil Saturday

One burnout huh?

TyCorr

Reaction score
I know...making the joke how people break **** and then say "i take really good care of things". I had a guy here I sold some parts to. He bought an adrenaline hpop and some 238/100s off of me. He had a built trans "on the way". About two months later, after ripping by my house daily, he stopped to try to sorta oassive aggressively imply the parts I sold him ruined his trans. I laughed. Took the cover off the trans and it was his old azz stock trans. After I called him out on "this isnt a built trans" he dropped it. LOL LOL

A lot if these younger guys think a stock trans will hold whatever you throw at it. Lol

Im gonna be trying out a new trans altogether. Supposedly it will eliminate the need for billet shafts altogether. More machining necesary but its stuff that should be machined anyway but to a lesser degree.

Ill update at some point. Im getting the first one.

Latest posts

Members online