Non ebpv pedestal question

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Haha I went ahead and ordered the pedestal last night, and with the gains they see on every other trucks I'm anxious to see just what the batmowheel will do on the 38r, for the price I have in the turbo,new wheel, the 1.15 housing I could have bought a bigger/better turbo and mount setup I'm sure but oh well it will be fun I hope

TyCorr

Reaction score
Haha I went ahead and ordered the pedestal last night, and with the gains they see on every other trucks I'm anxious to see just what the batmowheel will do on the 38r, for the price I have in the turbo,new wheel, the 1.15 housing I could have bought a bigger/better turbo and mount setup I'm sure but oh well it will be fun I hope

***k it man! It might make it that much more efficient. If I could find a 1.15 housing id run that batmowheel too. The worst case scenario? Add more fuel and get another charger to feed the 38r.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
***k it man! It might make it that much more efficient. If I could find a 1.15 housing id run that batmowheel too. The worst case scenario? Add more fuel and get another charger to feed the 38r.

Hopefully it's pretty fun with the 250/200s, although I have thought about adding another charger later with bigger injectors since I have seen people seem to have good results using the 38r in a twin setup... I just have OEM forged rods so i would like to build another shortblock and have some work done to the heads before I did that right now I'm just looking for a solid 500hp with wiggle room so everything isnt always running at the max

TyCorr

Reaction score
Hopefully it's pretty fun with the 250/200s, although I have thought about adding another charger later with bigger injectors since I have seen people seem to have good results using the 38r in a twin setup... I just have OEM forged rods so i would like to build another shortblock and have some work done to the heads before I did that right now I'm just looking for a solid 500hp with wiggle room so everything isnt always running at the max

I think you could run a compound set up with 250/200s. Itd be super clean! 300/300's would be capable of being monstrous. Charles ran those for a while, far as I know. I think you're on the right track! Your forged rod motor can be pretty damn reliable at 500hp, imo. Especially if you dont have liner cavitation from old crummy coolant. Ill be watching this one. Im running a 38r and getting ready to pull my motor. Im hoping it all checks out and I can get my injs upgraded and get this thing movin!!

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I think you could run a compound set up with 250/200s. Itd be super clean! 300/300's would be capable of being monstrous. Charles ran those for a while, far as I know. I think you're on the right track! Your forged rod motor can be pretty damn reliable at 500hp, imo. Especially if you dont have liner cavitation from old crummy coolant. Ill be watching this one. Im running a 38r and getting ready to pull my motor. Im hoping it all checks out and I can get my injs upgraded and get this thing movin!!

Bill at PHP built me a fresh engine last April, so everything should be able to hold it... I won't have the cash to run compounds on right now with buying the bigger injectors and all I should have listened to bill when he said get the bigger injectors and he would tune it down till I got a new trans instead this year I'm buying a trans and injectors lol... When I drop the truck of with bill at the end of the month I'm going to start another thread with all the pictures he sends me along with numbers and what not

Lowdown89

Reaction score

if you serously want a 1.15 housing right after i got off the phone with beans getting the only 1.15 housing they could find frogman2 on the nation PM'd me saying he had one and would take $400 OBO for it so maybe you could pm him and get a deal on it

TyCorr

Reaction score
if you serously want a 1.15 housing right after i got off the phone with beans getting the only 1.15 housing they could find frogman2 on the nation PM'd me saying he had one and would take $400 OBO for it so maybe you could pm him and get a deal on it

Ill look into it...I hate that 1.00 a/r housing. I dont need an internal.wastegate. Need to get me hand on some inj's.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Ill look into it...I hate that 1.00 a/r housing. I dont need an internal.wastegate. Need to get me hand on some inj's.

yeah thats my next thing is injectors, i was hoping by way of luck or something somebody would be selling some 250/200s but it looks like im just going to buy them new... trying to get everything lined up so as soon as the batmowheel is available, i get my trans ordered from twisted, and get my housing and what not ceramic coated i can drop the truck back off with bill and he can get to wok on it... im super anxious to have a some what quick truck again LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.