Non-Vgt DD Street Truck Project

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Wash time
e9ega9eh.jpg

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Figured I'd show how my fenders and bumper were clearanced for the 12 wides. Most people don't even notice unless they're looking for it. Still has the lip and looks like it was never done.
u2ajavus.jpg
5a6ede5y.jpg
ujuda2u4.jpg

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I came to the conclusion I need something else for a daily driver and for winter. Now I'm on the hunt for an 05+ xl sclb 4x4 to make a fun little daily. I guess I'll see how long that stays stock too LOL.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
You dump all that money into a truck and then wanna buy another truck to drive. I understand your reasoning, but the thing isn't gonna go up in value sitting in your garage. Drive the thing and enjoy it man!

HOOV3R

Reaction score
You dump all that money into a truck and then wanna buy another truck to drive. I understand your reasoning, but the thing isn't gonna go up in value sitting in your garage. Drive the thing and enjoy it man!

I don't wanna destroy the paint driving in the winter. Plus a sclb could be a lot of fun.

ford rules

Reaction score
I'm the same way, no way I'm driving my truck this winter. I've been trying to find the same thing you are lol

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
yea I forgot about the 20x12s so that makes sense with winter. I would still drive it more often than a weekend vehicle though! That's just me though, if I buy a lamborghini, i'm gonna drive it a lot and enjoy it. My dad has 100's of thousands in cars and they sit in the garage while he drives his '99 f150 with 485k miles every day. Everybody is different!

HOOV3R

Reaction score
yea I forgot about the 20x12s so that makes sense with winter. I would still drive it more often than a weekend vehicle though! That's just me though, if I buy a lamborghini, i'm gonna drive it a lot and enjoy it. My dad has 100's of thousands in cars and they sit in the garage while he drives his '99 f150 with 485k miles every day. Everybody is different!

Yeah, the 22x12s will kill my paint once winter comes around. It'll get driven more than just weekends, I need something else to drive while I'm doing my engine work. My current truck will probably just end up with seasonal insurance. The sclb would probably end up being more of a street toy than anything tho LOL

MINK

Reaction score
Dont run those wheels in the winter, mine are pitting just from sitting this summer - I'm not to happy.

Latest posts

Members online