Non-Vgt DD Street Truck Project

RedRice589

Reaction score
I mean I understand I drive a 6.7 but if it's paid for and you have another truck you're building lol and it's all done up how you like it... Seems like a easy keeper.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I mean I understand I drive a 6.7 but if it's paid for and you have another truck you're building lol and it's all done up how you like it... Seems like a easy keeper.

Exactly. Same as in my situation... Drive my 6.0 and have no truck payment, or sell it for a huge loss and pick up a huge truck payment on a truck I wouldn't even be able to afford to mod.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Exactly. Same as in my situation... Drive my 6.0 and have no truck payment, or sell it for a huge loss and pick up a huge truck payment on a truck I wouldn't even be able to afford to mod.

I'm still on the fence. Just bored with it.

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
I really wish I was in a position to buy a truck right now. Considering the fresh paint, wheels and tires, and fresh stud job on o-ringed heads this thing is an insane deal.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I'm still on the fence. Just bored with it.

Yeah man I'm right there with you. Same with my truck. Got my interior done, so that helped me gain some more interest.

I really wish I was in a position to buy a truck right now. Considering the fresh paint, wheels and tires, and fresh stud job on o-ringed heads this thing is an insane deal.

You ain't buyin **** nigga!

The paint does have some flaws, not perfect.

That blows considering it JUST got done...

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Yeah man I'm right there with you. Same with my truck. Got my interior done, so that helped me gain some more interest.

You ain't buyin **** nigga!

That blows considering it JUST got done...

Going to try and live with it for a little.
That place doesn't have to worry about getting anymore business, I tell everyone exactly how they treated me and how they did.The 6.4 will be going nowhere near that place.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Going to try and live with it for a little.
That place doesn't have to worry about getting anymore business, I tell everyone exactly how they treated me and how they did.The 6.4 will be going nowhere near that place.

Smart call. Just drive the **** out of it and not worry. Dump the money you would into a payment into making the 6.4 cool. Or wait, making it drive.

MorganY

Reaction score
I second the house payment. I have friends doing that right now that aren't in school.

That's a bummer about the paint. It looks killer in the photos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Got the headlights and HIDs from JD in.
yjasu3e3.jpg

The kit is way nicer stuff than what I had before and threw away.
qyjema8y.jpg

he9u2yje.jpg

Old and new
2ygeve4u.jpg

Latest posts

Members online