Nooooooo!!!!!

06powerstroke

Reaction score
After 60k on my FASS I thought I was free of anymore issues, but it just died! Well two years on a motor was my best record yet, good thing I have a new one sitting in my garage to swap in!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
take it apart and clean the motor, its easy to do, and theyre not very complex.

06powerstroke

Reaction score
take it apart and clean the motor, its easy to do, and theyre not very complex.
That is what I did, and it is working for now. Last time I did that it made it about another month then it was done for good...
Does fass have a lifetime warranty?
Yes, so it's not that big of a deal. And I have a spare motor I swap in so I'm not down. It's just a PITA when it's raining outside and I'm pulling my FASS apart on the side of the roadLOL
Was it the pump that replaces the stock unit or was it just a lift feeder pump??

It replaces the stock one and the HFCM. It's an old 150/180 which is called "HD Series" now...

Nic

Reaction score
check fuses and conncetions..we had that issue with a buddy of mine's airdog..fuses good...power to pump good..we even went all the way to call airdog and they sent us another pump free...put it in..nothing..checked ground..no ground...ground at the battery good..pulled the harness back where it tees before the pump and the ground pulled away..:fustrate:

Latest posts

Members online