North Texas Powerstroke Rally

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Nice meeting you, John and all the others from NTxPSA. First class , awesome group who put on a awesome event. You guys have the hospitality down..

Extra thanks to Big K and his wife for all their hard work. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

JMart

Reaction score
I had a good time for sure. It was nice to put some faces with these names that aren't regulars to the rally.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I had a good time for sure. It was nice to put some faces with these names that aren't regulars to the rally.

Good meeting you bud. You dont give your truck near enough credit. Very cool truck.

Remember...hand laid pin stripes FTW.

purpleheart350

Reaction score
I tried to make it out but by the time I was ready to call it a night on Friday we found other problems with the remodel. I am helping my father-in-law redo the bathroom and it has been back to back issues. Houses built back in the 60's and 70's .....wow is all I have to say. either way wish I could have made it but I had obligations.

G Racing

Reaction score
Thanks to all the guys that let us southern texans crash their event. It was great to see old friends, meet new ones and see a bunch of awesome trucks. That white cc obs was fine. :ford:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
great time as usual (except for the blowout on the way there.) thanks for the highway rescue John and letting me use your floor jack Jason!

I was finally able to get my wife out to an event so I'm glad that I could finally prove to some of you jackwagons that I actually have one! She always thought it was kind of weird that I had such a hillbilly hobby like diesel trucks and I thought I had her convinced that it not all redneck like she thought......then they announced the hay stacking competition over the loudspeaker LOL

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
She always thought it was kind of weird that I had such a hillbilly hobby like diesel trucks and I thought I had her convinced that it not all redneck like she thought......then they announced the hay stacking competition over the loudspeaker LOL

LMAO! then your boys won the contest. LOL.

Vengeance

Reaction score
It was sure good to see you all.

cooter definately made a fashion statement, him and Chris prolly went dancin in their flips.

Gare, truck looks really sweet! Jason, you did an awesome job on it.

Lots of nice trucks out there. The hay toss was funny, but I thought Jeremy was going to win, by himself lol.

The food was great, as usual!

Can't thank you guys enough for all the thoughts and prayers and the cake was fantabulous.

I would like to tell Ytee, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Y Tee's truck. Super clean.

If I ever buy/build and OBS it will look exactly like his.....except black rims. ;)

great time as usual (except for the blowout on the way there.) thanks for the highway rescue John and letting me use your floor jack Jason!

I was finally able to get my wife out to an event so I'm glad that I could finally prove to some of you jackwagons that I actually have one! She always thought it was kind of weird that I had such a hillbilly hobby like diesel trucks and I thought I had her convinced that it not all redneck like she thought......then they announced the hay stacking competition over the loudspeaker LOL

Anytime, Lance! Sorry it happened.
I hope Liz had a good time. She was definitely a trooper with all of the baby-attention. Hope she recognized that some of actually have most of our teeth. :D

It was sure good to see you all.

cooter definately made a fashion statement, him and Chris prolly went dancin in their flips.

Gare, truck looks really sweet! Jason, you did an awesome job on it.

Lots of nice trucks out there. The hay toss was funny, but I thought Jeremy was going to win, by himself lol.

The food was great, as usual!

Can't thank you guys enough for all the thoughts and prayers and the cake was fantabulous.

I would like to tell Ytee, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

LMAO! Happy belated, Chris! Hope it was everything you hoped it would be. LOL

Great meeting you Garrett! I see Crown and Patron in our future. :blitzed:

ytee

Reaction score
Just got home about 45 minutes ago. I had a idler pulley seize up and come apart about 1 1/2 hours from the house. We slept in the camper in a Dairy Queen parking lot till morning. Napa was the closest parts store and they delivered us a pulley and Torx bit.

We had a great time as usual and didn't even mind a little rest stop for the night.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes especially Tony!!!!

Chris

Latest posts

Members online