Northeastern PA

dsberman94

Reaction score
Wtf? Why would you want your tires to come off the ground?

live life full throttle

When you popped the rear end back to ride height it would so this. Threw the air into the bags so fast it was a full airbag suspension. No springs. It was a light rear end too. I'm done talking about it because that truck was a huge mistake to buy.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
When you popped the rear end back to ride height it would so this. Threw the air into the bags so fast it was a full airbag suspension. No springs. It was a light rear end too. I'm done talking about it because that truck was a huge mistake to buy.

Lol. I see...

So I'll be heading that way tomorrow morning... supposed to be a 9.5 hr drive with no traffic and good weather. Prolly leave here around 10a.m.... hope the weather isnt to bad out there again!

live life full throttle

dsberman94

Reaction score
So I'll be heading that way tomorrow morning... supposed to be a 9.5 hr drive with no traffic and good weather. Prolly leave here around 10a.m.... hope the weather isnt to bad out there again!

live life full throttle

supposed to get 3+ inches. highways should be fine though. once you get off the highway will be a different story. with 3 inches they usually won't plow city roads until it stops snowing. they just maintain the highways and state routes as best as possible. im sure youll be fine though. you guys get it worse where you are. just watch for the other drivers.

dsberman94

Reaction score
No problem. You'll be able to tell the areas. Around here just like anywhere else the condition of property and vehicles says a lot. If you look around and see a bunch or run down houses and old junky busted vehicles don't stop for too long.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
No problem. You'll be able to tell the areas. Around here just like anywhere else the condition of property and vehicles says a lot. If you look around and see a bunch or run down houses and old junky busted vehicles don't stop for too long.
Lol.. ok.

live life full throttle

rat49f6

Reaction score
Im on with a gtg at my shop. ..vernon nj if anyone wants to Check distance

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

dsberman94

Reaction score
Im on with a gtg at my shop. ..vernon nj if anyone wants to Check distance

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

I'd love to actually be able to come this time. Lol. New job since the last one though. Have to know day a little in advance

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Im heading that way.
sudeby3a.jpg

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.