not your normal tuning question

powerstroke6.4

Reaction score
I was planning on buying a dpf r for the dpf and egr delete and stacking it with a h&s mini maxx. I was curious with that setup if i could buy a non delete capable mini maxx and still run gearhead tuning seeing as that it is almost impossible to find delete capable tuners anymore.

jtpappy

Reaction score
Maybe do alittle more research on this topic.
Or buy a Cummins, we don't stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

powerstroke6.4

Reaction score
Thats what i was curious about and it seems like as soon as a tuner goes on sale on here its gone before i can get on here to see it. Like i said though the dpf r would only be there for the deletes.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I'm lead to believe that you are looking to use the DPF-R for deleting and the Mini Maxx for power, trans, etc. correct? I know that this has become common with the Dodge guys now. They run sims for the DPF delete and run the Mini Maxx Street unit for tuning. They found that h&s emissions tuning was cleaner than the factory tuning.

Chris

powerstroke6.4

Reaction score
I'm lead to believe that you are looking to use the DPF-R for deleting and the Mini Maxx for power, trans, etc. correct? I know that this has become common with the Dodge guys now. They run sims for the DPF delete and run the Mini Maxx Street unit for tuning. They found that h&s emissions tuning was cleaner than the factory tuning.

Chris

Ye that was basically what i was going to do. I was just curious how that would work out. Thanks to everyone for your pm's i appreciate the help on this.

Latest posts

Members online