Nov. 9th MP Diesel Dyno day and Midwest PSA Meet.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Hey guys. I need an RSVP thread so I can make sure I have enough beer and food for the "After the event" PSA meet party. Please post up if you are planning on going.

November 9th

Sponsored by Gearhead Automotive Performance, AT Performance Diesel, Midwest Performance Diesel, Cutting Edge Diesel, JBI Mobile Dyno, and Farm Tuned Diesel. (A huge thanks to them for providing the raffle items, prize money, and dyno services.)

Dyno, Show N Shine, Raffle, Live Band, Hot dog and Hamburgers

$100 payout to each brand of truck with the highest HP
$100 payout for most powerful truck on veggie
$100 payout for Best in show and $100 for cleanest stock looking truck

Trophies will be awarded as well

Dyno will be a Dynojet 224x

Live band will be a local Country/Rock band

The raffle will be for a package containing custom tuning, intake, coolant filter, gauges, and egr delete. $5 per ticket. All the proceeds will be given to Toys For Tots since Christmas will not be far away by then.

The event is 8am to 8pm. Dyno will start at noon. PSA members only after party will start at 8pm or whenever the event is wrapped up.

Beer and food will be provided to PSA members.

Event is being held at Midwest Performance Diesel 5501 NW Tawakoni rd. Towanda Ks.

Hope to see y'all there!!

Last edited:

rat49f6

Reaction score
1. Rat49f6... jim jam sanders...aka the creepy guy from nj

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

isootmypants

Reaction score
3. Tj Salokas ...the less hairy creepy guy from nj. I think I'll be flying in, possibly bring my lady. Some have met her already at RRE and other events.

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
Hmmmm...8 hours... Might drag halfempty down with the 6 blower just for funnies....

Twist my arm jim...

rat49f6

Reaction score
Name it brother ... I need to put a least one drag sesch in on that truck

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Mdub707

Reaction score
Did I miss the address for this somewhere? Thinking about flying out of Syracuse to Illinois to meet up with DHFF, then riding down there with him for the event and after party. Sounds like a damn blast, trying to see how we can make this work.

Also, for the after party, are people getting hotel rooms etc?

Last edited:

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
5501 NW Tawakoni Potwin, Ks. 67123

OK here's the deal. I have a spare room we could probably put 2 or 3 in if y'all don't mind. You will have your own bathroom and walk in closet so it won't be too bad. LOL I have 2 couches for folks if theyre so inclined. I also have living quarters in my race trailer and if someone was really brave they could sleep on the hideaway bed couch in the shop. (It's clean.) So that would be enough for 7 just with that for you guys that are flying in or coming from 500+ miles away. The closest town is 25 miles away in Eldorado for hotels. If anybody really wants to (there is one I know of), they can bring a cot and sleep in the shop. In fact, I know it sounds weird, but I would suggest that. I'm sure the party will go well into the morning hours. That way you won't have to drive, get a DD, or go anywhere.

I'm also going to see about getting campers brought in. If all goes the way I hope, I'll have enough campers and rooms for everybody coming. If you have a camper, bring it. Just let me know so I can have the hookups made for you.

Sorry guys. I know it's an inconvenience, but out in the country we can do whatever we want whenever we want without permits or rental fees or fear of the police showing up. Besides, this whole thing started with only about 5 guys. It has grown really freaking fast. Haha!

Last edited:

Mdub707

Reaction score
So you're saying I can bring a tent with me then?

I'd love to bring my camper, but coming from upstate NY doesn't sound easy LOL not sure the old girl would even survive that type of trip.

How big of a turn out are we expecting here?

Also, I love the fact that there will be a payout for highest HP veggie truck! Wish I could bring mine down.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Tents are perfectly fine. The only thing I was thinking about was it may get kinda cold at night. That's why I said set up in the shop where there's a heater.

I'm working on getting some campers.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Im thinking I may cook at this event. To the person puttin on the event. Would this be a problem? Something your interested in?

Sent from standing over the smoker drinking a beer.....

#1 Rule.......MAN THE FIRE!

Latest posts

Members online