Oasis Please

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Just seeing if I can get an oasis for a friend. A buddy is looking at an 05 to buy.

9A9F2B2B-79EB-4647-B16A-BECC2C81F3A2_zpsoshxsjx3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I didn't know that. Just trying to get some history on it for a guy on my department. He wanted to get into a super duty and fell in love with this one. I'll say it is super clean. Have any more info?

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I just ran the advanced search and it shows it is good. The title is clear. It does not have a junk or salvage title. Not sure why one search showed it then the advanced search said it did not. But it is clear!! Sorry about that! As far as the Vin search it is clear and good to go.

I can not do the Oasis though.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I just ran the advanced search and it shows it is good. The title is clear. It does not have a junk or salvage title. Not sure why one search showed it then the advanced search said it did not. But it is clear!! Sorry about that! As far as the Vin search it is clear and good to go.

I can not do the Oasis though.

Weird, I was going to say this thing is so straight they did a damn good job fixing it! LOL Thanks for checking!

Pretty clean.

Recharged ac

Egr valve

Turbo

Ok good deal, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a problem child. I appreciate it!

Latest posts

Members online