• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

OBS CC,LB,4X4 PARTOUT

BLACKSHEEP757

Reaction score
TRUCK ONLY HAS 165K MILES.......RUNS PERFECT
VERY NICE GREY CLOTH INTERIOR
BODY WAS IMACULATE BEFORE THE WRECK
7.3 POWERSTROKE.....RADIATOR,ETC. STILL GOOD
DANA 60 FRONT,STERLING REAR...... 4.10 GEARS
HAD SUSP LIFT BUT I THINK RT FRONT SPRING IS NO GOOD
315/75/16 YOKAHAMAS ON 16X10 CENTERLINE WHEELS 8X6.5 BOLT PATTERN
1 WHEEL NEEDS SLIGHT REPAIR BUT CHEAP FIX
CALL WITH NEEDS AND FOR PRICING.....757-831-4583..TRUCK IS LOCATED IN VA BEACH,VA....WILL SHIP OR ASSIST IN SHIPPING LARGE PARTS

******************TRUCK IS NOT AVAILABLE AS A WHOLE AT THIS POINT******
...............................WILL SELL PARTS ONLY DUE TO ALL OF THE LOWBALL/JOKE OFFERS I HAVE RECIEVED

**********PARTS THAT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE ARE (WILL UPDATE AS PARTS SELL)

TRANSMISSION
TRANSFER CASE
BOTH DRIVESHAFTS
TAILGATE

****INTERIOR PARTS ARE ON HOLD AT THE MOMENT,WILL POST WHEN I HAVE INTERIOR PARTS AVAILABLE

Attachments

• IMG_0211.jpg
    IMG_0211.jpg
    959 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg
    707.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    682.6 KB · Views: 75

BLACKSHEEP757

Reaction score
Forgot to specify.... I will not sell anything that would prevent me from demonstrating the engine until after the engine is sold....feel free to reply and I will go through them and reply back when its gone

Strokersace

Reaction score
once again,for those who don't understand clear print..... It is not for sale as it sits..... the engine info is in another post

I think you mean "understand your YELLING"!! LOL

And I understood perfectly fine. I'm rebuilding one that is nearly identical to yours that needs a lot of the parts you have plus possibly a motor. So instead of you taking the time to pull parts and ship each little item, sitting on tons of other parts till they sell, not selling parts because you're waiting for someone to buy something else 1st, etc etc... I was interested in buying the whole thing and then I take the time, effort, energy to pull the parts.

And yes I saw your high priced STOCK motor in your other thread. Ask about vehicle in the motor thread, or the motor that's still in the pickup along with the pickup in the PICKUP thread... Maybe you don't understand???

BLACKSHEEP757

Reaction score
I think you mean "understand your YELLING"!! LOL

And I understood perfectly fine. I'm rebuilding one that is nearly identical to yours that needs a lot of the parts you have plus possibly a motor. So instead of you taking the time to pull parts and ship each little item, sitting on tons of other parts till they sell, not selling parts because you're waiting for someone to buy something else 1st, etc etc... I was interested in buying the whole thing and then I take the time, effort, energy to pull the parts.

And yes I saw your high priced STOCK motor in your other thread. Ask about vehicle in the motor thread, or the motor that's still in the pickup along with the pickup in the PICKUP thread... Maybe you don't understand???

WOW

Latest posts

Members online