OBS Crew cab PIC THREAD

Denver

Reaction score
and not worth the effort.:( I probably had 30 hours into body work doing those stupid things. I wish I left the originals. Also had to change strikers & latches to make them work.

Thats what I was thinking.

Wayne

Reaction score
Wayne you ever hear what the truck is doing these days?

The guy who owns it now stops in the shop about once a month, so I get to see it then. It's his daily driver/work truck. It's still on the 35's I sold it with. Other than studs, exhaust, EGR delete, intake, fuel system, tunes by Tadd, and built trans, the drivetrain is stock, but he's in the process of building small compounds for it now, then on to stage 1 or 2 injectors. He tows with it a lot too I guess. He's also done a lot to finish up the interior, and make it nicer inside, which I never had time for. I'm glad it went to a guy who takes good care of it, and uses it as intended.

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
updated ones
IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

Wayne

Reaction score
your truck looks so much like one of my OBS's it's scary. Mine was on 38's, same color, cab, and bed configuration with a zf-5. it had the cab lights too. No cowl hood though. ...jealous. I sure loved that thing. Probably my favorite work truck. It loved being hooked to a trailer. thanks for sharing the pics.

Last edited:

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
your truck looks so much like one of my OBS's it's scary. Mine was on 38's, same color, cab, and bed configuration with a zf-5. it had the cab lights too. No cowl hood though. ...jealous. I sure loved that thing. Probably my favorite work truck. It loved being hooked to a trailer. thanks for sharing the pics.

here is is with 38s and 8in lift when i bought it
IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

RazinCain

Reaction score
Ill bite. My old 97 OBS I sold last year. 6" Skyjacker on 37x13.50 Swamper M-16's. Was a 460 and not a Diesel but it was TOTALLY stock and was a one owner truck when I bought it and it looked brand new. Couldnt resist.

Attachments

• Big_Red.jpg
    Big_Red.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 169

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.