Obs fuel line ? Help

Pstrke96

Reaction score
So I won the retard award today. While repairing the running boards on my 96 cclb Dually. I d rilled into the lower fuel line on the drivers side. There are 2 lines attached together running parallel from the front to the rear of the truck. It started raining so I quit while I was ahead, the truck still seems to run fine on the front tank. I don't use the rear due to a leak, with any luck I nicked the line I do not use? Any help and or a schematic would be most appreciated. Also the lines appear to be 1/4 or 5/16 thanks guys!

ghohouston

Reaction score
Return is 5/16, feed is 3/8. In a pinch, you could just cut the damaged section of metal line and attach rubber, diesel rated line.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Yep^… if its still running fine i bet you nicked the return line. I would just cut it out and put a small section of rubber line in. I don't know where it is on crew cabs but the lines come together at the selector valve on the frame rail and only two lines go up to the motor and the feed and the return and it sounds like you hit one of those and not one of the line coming from a tank to the selector valve if you know what I'm saying..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.