OBS guys needing to Intercool! ATTN!!

96F350KID

Reaction score
I figured I'd post this here as its not a sale per say and this section would get more foot traffic to people who need it. My buddy Mike who parts out many Super duties sold me a whole lot of intercoolers. They are from 99-05 trucks, some plastic, some aluminum. I bought them to use here for OBS customers who are intercooling their trucks but if anyone needs one let me know! I got over 50 of these things and they're all in good shape and we've already pressure tested them to 40lbs. Figured their are so many questions on where to get a good used one I'd help ya'll out! :D

96twofiddy

Reaction score
I would be interested in an aluminum one to put in my OBS, shipping to 78748???

96F350KID

Reaction score
20131014_202751_zps504edf8d.jpg

20131014_202806_zps62029a4b.jpg

This is what they all look like before they're sent to you!

96F350KID

Reaction score
And when will it be sent to me after all I sent the payment October 14th through paypal and email yesterday about shipment details with no reply? :shrug:

I sent you an email. I ran out of boxes and the ones I had weren't good enough for ups. I ordered new ones and they got here monday and I sent yours out yesterday and UPS has you email for the tracking info. Sorry I should of sent a tracking number via PM. I will do it tomorrow! Indidnt think these would be as popular as they are!

Spud Monkey

Reaction score
I sent you an email. I ran out of boxes and the ones I had weren't good enough for ups. I ordered new ones and they got here monday and I sent yours out yesterday and UPS has you email for the tracking info. Sorry I should of sent a tracking number via PM. I will do it tomorrow! Indidnt think these would be as popular as they are!

No emails received over here. :popcorn:

m j

Reaction score
I am in the same boat ^

I need a tracking number as the Package Express has been putting my shipments with someone else due to similar name.
so far they have found all my stuff but only if I provide a tracking number.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Guys dont be afraid of the plastic ones... I've run my plastic 6.0 IC to 50-55psi more then once for the last 150-170k...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.