obs intercooler

Short Bus

Reaction score
Does anyone still make intercooler piping kits for stock turbo trucks? Looking for a complete deal, intercooler and all. Not interested in a back yard hacked up pos.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
CXRacing is the only one other than Banks that I know of currently selling kits.
I believe it is just a Chinese knock-off of the Banks kit.

alradco

Reaction score
We'll be putting together a complete kit in the next few months.

Peter

JD3020

Reaction score
I have a set of Banks pipes here that i can't decide what i'm going to do with. They look and fit factory from what i've seen. At one time i think they sold the pipes/spyder for $550ish, but IDK if they still do. $1500 for a kit is asinine.

old man dave

Reaction score
Bar None Diesel Performance, on their website, is advertising a set of OBS single piece intercooler pipes (no spider) for $255.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
I have a set of Banks pipes here that i can't decide what i'm going to do with. They look and fit factory from what i've seen. At one time i think they sold the pipes/spyder for $550ish, but IDK if they still do. $1500 for a kit is asinine.

No, they stopped that years ago.

I think I saw where Whites Diesel (I think) was making the pipes right after I made mine

mattymx

Reaction score
PDR made the best OBS intercooler kit. They stopped making them a while ago, but ya never know if they can hook you up with one.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
PDR made the best OBS intercooler kit. They stopped making them a while ago, but ya never know if they can hook you up with one.

PDR's kit is definitely top notch.
I've got one sitting out in my shop.

You still have to supply your own intake spider though.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
I thought I saw PDR is starting production of their own spider too? And the intercooler kit was back on the table with a list of names waiting

PsRumors

Reaction score
I hit up all the vendors a couple years ago for my Banks setup and was able to get it for $1100 to my door. I haven't regretted it once. Everything came in one box and was easy to install.

Got Smoke?

Reaction score
I'm in need of piping only for my truck. I have a SD IC already mounted, I have a E99 spyder, and all the boots/clamps. I can't have my truck down for more than a day at a time because I make my living with it. I've tried call Bar None (no answer/listed as out of stock online) no one else shows them on they're websites.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Just got a phone call back from Travis @ Bar None Diesel.

He said they are working on getting some more in, took down my info, and said he would let me know as soon as he got some info on a expected date. Seemed very willing to help as I was willing to buy today had he had them on the shelf.

http://www.barnonediesel.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=12946

Read this before dropping the $$$$

http://www.powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349474

Did you try calling Cary?

Billy T.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online