OBS Light bar - where to buy?

Quick302Pony

Reaction score
I know this topic has probably been beaten to death, but I've searched through the forums and can't find a clear answer.

I'm looking to buy a light bar for my husband for Christmas for his 97 7.3. I'm googled searched some, but didn't realize some of them are $600+!! Are there are good bars out there that aren't crazy prices? Thanks!

powerstroke95

Reaction score
I've had good luck with Eyourlife bars. However, you have to be sure to buy from a good seller to make sure your warranty is worth a hoot.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Give me a call. I can get you setup with a bar for a good price. We carry lifetime LED bars which carry a lifetime warranty, and they are a very trustworthy company and stand behind their warranty better than most companies. Number here is 267-935-9755.

Last edited:

JMart

Reaction score
I've had good luck with Eyourlife bars. However, you have to be sure to buy from a good seller to make sure your warranty is worth a hoot.

My brother runs them on his side by side. Its been on there for over a year and no issues yet.

djr4x4

Reaction score
I have a 20" from superbrightled on my SxS for the past cpl of years and a cpl round 4.5" also that's now on my truck and they have held up nicely..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.