OBS TOWING PICS

jwlandry

Reaction score
IMG_4290_zpsb7547f79.jpg

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Grossed over 21,000 with the old girl today.
She isn't the fastest or the newest but she gets the job done. It was especially sweet because my buddies Cummins that was supposed to tow this load went down with a fried ECM on the way out to pick it up. 700hp doesn't mean chit when the truck doesn't run :ford:

0203141537_zps1ed16bff.jpg

0203141537a1_zpsc7160f5e.jpg

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Pulled just over 25k gross from southern Utah to Washington state. And she pulled it amazing I couldn't believe it. I'd say the clutch is about toast tho. Starting to chatter a bit when slowing down fast.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395512747306.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395512747306.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 96

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Pulled just over 25k gross from southern Utah to Washington state. And she pulled it amazing I couldn't believe it. I'd say the clutch is about toast tho. Starting to chatter a bit when slowing down fast.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Where at in WA state?
That kind of looks like the Shell station outside of Othello.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Somebody needs to get some air bags on this thing ASAP!! B code rear SD springs and velvet ride shackles with no overloads = A LOTTA SQUAT!!!!!

Dropped the a$s end 4" and the only reason it didn't drop more was because the shocks were bottomed out. So probably replacing rear shocks too since was had to drive from Dallas to Wichita like this. Also squatted so bad the it broke the rear hanger on the tailpipe because the overaxle portion of the exhaust was making contact with the axle the entire way home. Tailpipe is laying in the bed! Made it home so I'd say overall it was a success with all that above plus only firing on 7 cylinders because of injector issues!! LOL

uploadfromtaptalk1397317735612.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1397317848669.jpg

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Somebody needs to get some air bags on this thing ASAP!! B code rear SD springs and velvet ride shackles with no overloads = A LOTTA SQUAT!!!!!

Dropped the a$s end 4" and the only reason it didn't drop more was because the shocks were bottomed out. So probably replacing rear shocks too since was had to drive from Dallas to Wichita like this. Also squatted so bad the it broke the rear hanger on the tailpipe because the overaxle portion of the exhaust was making contact with the axle the entire way home. Tailpipe is laying in the bed! Made it home so I'd say overall it was a success with all that above plus only firing on 7 cylinders because of injector issues!! LOL

View attachment 27522

View attachment 27523

I would do "C" codes and air bags.

http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233193&highlight=codes&page=3

Billy T.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online