Oct 13....NHRDA World Finals....

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Need to know where everyone is staying so I can get a room booked.... lance needs to get on the horn

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

JMart

Reaction score
Ill be getting another group rate at quality inn like we had earlier this year. That hotel has a perfect lot behind the hotel for trailers, bags, washers, beers, and hookups with fugly Cummings chicks

Spoons.....get with the hotel....

Ill call tomorrow you bastages

If you dont get to it I will call Monday. I was checking the rates today and they are 30 bucks higher for that weekend already.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I need to confirm with work that I have the time off - but my current plans are to be there rolling in the SAS Dmax with a gooseneck trailer in tow. Right now I'm rolling down pretty empty, but have a load coming home - so if someone needs something (parts, trucks, cars, tractors, whatever) from the Ohio area to the Ennis area I probably have a ride for it......

I'm down for some group discounts on a hotel room too.

Jason

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Ok bishes.....the manager is out of the office but he's going to call me back on monday to set it up. I"ll make another thread so I can get an idea on amount of rooms.

01platinum

Reaction score
Ill be getting another group rate at quality inn like we had earlier this year. That hotel has a perfect lot behind the hotel for trailers, bags, washers, beers, and hookups with fugly Cummings chicks

Haha one of those had to be there times. You forgot shopping carts!!!

Latest posts