OEM wheels on MT's.....pics?

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I'm getting kind of bored with my setup and have always loved the look of OEM 20's on MT's. Anyone have pics of their SD with a setup like this? looking for 35" tires

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
it's notsomuch the wheels...i'm really getting tired of these tires. I want something smoother and a little smaller. i'm having a truck ADD attack and wanting to change something.....I'm sure it'll be gone by morning.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Dude ..don't take offense..but the tires are Interco. I've ran a bunch of them and never liked how any of em rode. Just get a better tire

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
throw some 13.50 ATZs on it.

that's what I want....pricey though

Dude ..don't take offense..but the tires are Interco. I've ran a bunch of them and never liked how any of em rode. Just get a better tire

no offense taken....since my truck is just a toy, I bought them because of their looks and noone really had them at the time. I'm ready for something smoother and quieter....guess I'm starting to show my age :doh: i'd get some new ones but have too much $$ in these so might as well run em until they're done.....unless someone wants to trade me some 33 13.50 ATZ's:pimp:

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
General Grabbers will fix you right up. They have such a different look they'll transform the look of your ride.

Here is a pic for reference.

OUOTractionBars039.jpg

TripleE44

Reaction score
Heres an oldie of my truck. Terra grapplers instead of mt's though.
46f594b6-cd2f-b1ae.jpg

I'd keep the fuels, start doing more burn outs and then get the ATZs for your fuels....

ezzyke

Reaction score
My avatar pic is my truck on factory 20"s with 35x12.50 Nitto trail grapl. I would put a picture on here but I haven't had time to figure out how. lol. If you want quiet dont run the Nitto's they scream on the interstate but they do ride good.

HoustonRider

Reaction score
General Grabbers will fix you right up. They have such a different look they'll transform the look of your ride.

OUOTractionBars039.jpg

I couldn't imagine putting Grabbers on my SD. I put a set of 35's Grabbers on my Raptor and changed that ride big time... and the Raptor rides like dream compared to a SD. I swapped em back to the BFG's and I liked the truck again. lol.... no offense, those Grabbers were stiff life a mofo.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score

OUOTractionBars039.jpg

How are those Grabbers? At my old job the trucks ran the AT2's, and I guess they were ok, but I always felt like I was on street tires. I mean the old ranger they had on 4 mismatched street tires did better in 2wd, not kidding either. Sorry for a but of a derail but just looking for more info on these tires.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.