OFFICIAL DPC 2013 CHAT THREAD

SPE

Reaction score
Today is a great day. All of the drivers & crew members were great & everyone helped 1 another. Kudos to all & it was nice to finally put a face to the name of some of you guys. Looking forward to tomorrow's events.

01PSD

Reaction score
Today is a great day. All of the drivers & crew members were great & everyone helped 1 another. Kudos to all & it was nice to finally put a face to the name of some of you guys. Looking forward to tomorrow's events.

I think that's the best part.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
you guys are just pissed i didnt have my bar setup inside the shop like the last 2 years.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
So what's the deal? Like previously stated, pretty sure Erik said it did over a 1,000hp just on fuel during tuning? Now only hitting 1086 spraying?

The dyno they tested on and this one today are way different. Had a hard time lighting the big turbo and all numbers were low I think. The number today is uncorrected, last years was corrected. The small turbos were working real hard and the big boy wasn't. Way different than previous outings.

I am fine with my number and was not trying for first. Top three finish is fine, long way to go.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That's ok. We don't need that kind of help to win.

Kato ran because we voted to let him. He only did one run and broke, if he fixed by the time I ran we agreed to allow him his two other runs.

I still don't know who the *** Mink is or what he looks like. LOL

Last edited:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Kato ran because we voted to let him. He only did one run and broke, if he fixed by the time I ran we agreed to allow him his two other runs.

He's that Justin timberlake looking dude Toops refers to as "daddy's girl".

MINK

Reaction score

I.got a real.mean.comb over....see you tommarow lol

907DAVE

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what tomorrow holds!

Anyone have a link to the custom auto build/ truck?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.