OFFICIAL DPC 2013 CHAT THREAD

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I meant the live feed. Not that carnage is not cool, but I would like to watch the competition live.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I'd watch that.....

Come to a few truck pulls in central Ohio and you might see a million dollars scatter on the ground on occasion. I know the mod truck class at Washington Courthouse was every bit of that in 2007 or 2008.... TONS of blown motors/drivelines/even had one truck damn near break in half..... I think it was 2007.... I bet the NTPA Finals in Bowling Green has at least that much damage during the week pretty easily too.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Come to a few truck pulls in central Ohio and you might see a million dollars scatter on the ground on occasion. I know the mod truck class at Washington Courthouse was every bit of that in 2007 or 2008.... TONS of blown motors/drivelines/even had one truck damn near break in half..... I think it was 2007.... I bet the NTPA Finals in Bowling Green has at least that much damage during the week pretty easily too.

If that's an invite, I'll take it HRT........

Sorry for the derail, back on topic

JD3020

Reaction score

No lie there.

Some of my friends pull a SMFWD gasser extremely competitively, and to hear them talk about their engines and parts, which i'm sure are cheap compared to diesel stuff, is amazing. $30k in an engine and they don't even flinch, or finding pieces of aluminum in the oil pan and calling it normal. And thats just one little truck. LOL

Would be cool to have a live stream of the runs, but i imagine they'd like to save that stuff for their DVD's.

BDP Sales

Reaction score
Paul Cato: I won't go til last. The tune was built for nitrous but I wanted to check and see if the gate opened. So I figured it'd be low. Billet plate installed and ready to rock after Clausen! Gonna spray it pretty good this time.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Paul Cato: I won't go til last. The tune was built for nitrous but I wanted to check and see if the gate opened. So I figured it'd be low. Billet plate installed and ready to rock after Clausen! Gonna spray it pretty good this time.

I mean don't get me wrong I want to see what the truck can do......but given the DPC history of not letting others go a second time (cough cough Rudy cough).....is that really fair?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
If that's an invite, I'll take it HRT........

Sorry for the derail, back on topic

Come up - there are PLENTY of pulls to go to all summer long. I'd recommend the Enderle Pull Off in mid September - its an invite only pull of all the heavy hitters - you might not see as much carnage, but you will see a LOT of quality and its like 12 miles from my house. LOL Hitting up the event in Bowling Green Ohio is awesome if you have nothing to do for a week - tons of carnage always happens because everyone is laying it all on the line.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
What broke on Rudy's that stopped him from making a 2nd pull i can't remember?

Sheared a shaft in the tranny. I believe an input shaft, after a nitrous backfire.

Oops, thought you were talking about the sled "pull".....my bad

Come up - there are PLENTY of pulls to go to all summer long. I'd recommend the Enderle Pull Off in mid September - its an invite only pull of all the heavy hitters - you might not see as much carnage, but you will see a LOT of quality and its like 12 miles from my house. LOL Hitting up the event in Bowling Green Ohio is awesome if you have nothing to do for a week - tons of carnage always happens because everyone is laying it all on the line.

Definitely look into it man.....

brdaun

Reaction score
Since no one has updated here yet i will come out from the shadows.
Mink posted that Heafner did 642.6 / 1350.9

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.