Official Scheid's Diesel Extravaganza hotel thread

David S.

Reaction score
I'll be driving and I am about 45 minutes north of dc. I had to change from holiday inn to spring hill suites but they share a parking lot.

Leaving that Thursday morning and coming home late Sunday or monday

yeah that's when I was planning on leaving, just need to find a reasonably priced place to stay...

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
yeah that's when I was planning on leaving, just need to find a reasonably priced place to stay...

There are definitely cheaper options than holiday inn, but Econolodge wasn't worth how much I saved to me. I'd rather pay more and have a nice bed every night.

Drury or pear tree may be cheaper I dunno

David S.

Reaction score
There are definitely cheaper options than holiday inn, but Econolodge wasn't worth how much I saved to me. I'd rather pay more and have a nice bed every night.

Drury or pear tree may be cheaper I dunno

I just worry about my truck gettin messed with too

David S.

Reaction score
Yeah that's why I picked spring hill... I don't need any more plastic grocery bags being melted to my stacks ecause I didn't realize someone thought my truck bed was a trash can.

yeah phuck that, I'll look into spring hill

91turbogsx

Reaction score
Anyone staying at the Days Inn in Terre Haute? Probably be there Thursday to Monday.

I'm planning on trying to drive out to this event this year as well. Any convoys from the northeast area?

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I'll definitely be there supporting R4TW! Not sure where I'll stay.

We ought to have a big meeting for all the psa members somewhere there.

I need to figure out what I need to do to enter a race. Not sure if I'll do any pulling. I would have to do some modifications for that. Anyone know what the rules are on helmet, fire extinguishers, etc.?

woodduck97

Reaction score
I would like to make it. If I end up going we will be rocking out with a Honda Accord to cut costs.

Latest posts

Members online