Oil Change After Injector Replacement Necessary?

Reaction score
How important is it to change the oil after installing new injectors? All cylinders were cleared of fluid. Reason I am wondering is the truck just had a full oil change less than 100 km ago with Rotella T5 10w30 (don't drive the truck much). Therefore, is the small amount of fuel remaining in the piston dish make it necessary to change the oil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bruce

Reaction score
Back in my high HP set up it was only Schaeffer's 9000 5w/40. After I put it back to stock it got rural king 15w/40

jimdawg185

Reaction score
It's not worth the coolant and fuel that could get in the oil to not change it.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
1540 rotella is what i've always ran in ours. Had a few customers pick up some amsoil 15-40 synthetic and they seem to like it really well.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
id piss in the filler neck before i put rotella in anything i own... delo oil and mc filters... valvoline is up there too... best you can run in a 7.3 is Schaeffers though... its just not readily available so i use delo..

live life full throttle

psduser1

Reaction score
id piss in the filler neck before i put rotella in anything i own... delo oil and mc filters... valvoline is up there too... best you can run in a 7.3 is Schaeffers though... its just not readily available so i use delo..

live life full throttle

Rotella was fine in my pickup, for about 1500 miles. There was noticeably more injectors noise as mileage went up.
Jake there's a Schaeffer dealer in your neck of the woods, he handles our oil at the farm.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Rotella was fine in my pickup, for about 1500 miles. There was noticeably more injectors noise as mileage went up.
Jake there's a Schaeffer dealer in your neck of the woods, he handles our oil at the farm.
where? im 2 or 3 hours from you i believe...

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.