• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Oilcity franklin pa area need help asap!

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Throttle pedal quit working. Ran a ohm test with the modis and no signal at all. Anyone around this area have one i could try and buy if it works. I need the truck back asap please help. Text my cell 814 516 5176 thanks

Cullin

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Guess i should have stated the truck. Lol. 2000 f350 cclb drw 7.3 auto.

BigAlsPSD

Reaction score
I know this is the WTB section but, are you getting an IVS signal? You can pull the assembly as well as clean the switches with electronics cleaners to try to resolve. Also the TPS on a 2000 can be replaced by itself without the entire pedal assembly.

Part number for the the ford TPS by itself is F4SZ-9B989-AA - Potentiometer or DY-967 Dorman 699-200 Accelerator Pedal Position Switch.

Another thing to consider would be a possible OD cancel switch chaffing at the column, it can blow the fuse for the TPS.

If nothing else, this is just another bump!

Last edited:

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Its hit or miss someimes it works sometimes it wont not drivable. I had a cps code and a acell switch coxe too so im lost. Going to check the od switch tm b4 i bu a new acell switch

Latest posts

Members online