Old Rescue gone New Rescue

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Sucks Kevin.
In Michigan the have no fault, which I hate to all ends of the earth because it cost twice as much as our insurance in Virginia. But it pays off when others are low lifes pieces of garbage.

JMart

Reaction score
My first new truck got hit 4 days after I drove it off the lot. Same deal, girl with know insurance. I had to claim it to get it fixed. Now I carry uninsured/underinsured on my policy. Worked out when my wife got backed into in a parking lot and the other woman claimed it was my wife's fault.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
My first new truck got hit 4 days after I drove it off the lot. Same deal, girl with know insurance. I had to claim it to get it fixed. Now I carry uninsured/underinsured on my policy. Worked out when my wife got backed into in a parking lot and the other woman claimed it was my wife's fault.

that sucks !! sometimes i pray i dont get rear ended, , just dont wanna deal with it.

RescueF250

Reaction score
Still no truck yet turned out that rocker that was broken n bad lifter. Well they replaced it all n still had a compression issue. Yup gotta wait another week but I got me a new motor out of this deal without anything out of my pocket Lmao they must be Pissed Lmao.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Hell you can't complain about that! New engine to bulletproof and run the piss out of it. Its nice that now it really doesn't matter what the previous owner did to the truck(as far as the engine goes). You get to start off with a fresh motor! 0 miles haha!

Latest posts

Members online