On the fly programer & delete

okief250

Reaction score
I have a 2015 F-250, i'm looking for a on the fly programer & delete. Does anyone know if they've got one on the market yet??

okief250

Reaction score
I have a 2015 F-250, i'm looking for a on the fly programer & delete. Does anyone know if they've got one on the market yet??
Buddy of mine just put a H&S Mini Maxx w/ EGR & DPF deletes on his 2013 F-250 & he is not satisfied w/ results. He is wondering if you how to download custom tunes & gain the most out of his programer.

Also installed is a S&B cold air.

Reaction score
Buddy of mine just put a H&S Mini Maxx w/ EGR & DPF deletes on his 2013 F-250 & he is not satisfied w/ results. He is wondering if you how to download custom tunes & gain the most out of his programer.

Also installed is a S&B cold air.

He will need an MCC unlock and will also need to purchase custom tunes.

For a 2015 the only tuning option is with an SCT tuner. And honestly, shift on the fly isn't worth it in my opinion, great way to kill a transmission.

okief250

Reaction score
I've just ordered my SCT, does it give you around the power as the H&S's do on previous years?

okief250

Reaction score
So i've recently installed SCT X4 w/ DPF & EGR deletes. Just updated SCT & now I'm getting codes P160A, P06B8? Anyone know what these are and how to keep them clear?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
So i've recently installed SCT X4 w/ DPF & EGR deletes. Just updated SCT & now I'm getting codes P160A, P06B8? Anyone know what these are and how to keep them clear?

P160A

Control Module Vehicle Options Reconfiguration Error

P06B8

Internal Control Module Non-Volatile Random Access Memory (NVRAM) Error

Did you try to change options before you pressed confirm to tune? like tire size etc?

Latest posts

Members online