Opinions, should i color match bumpers????

Streethog

Reaction score
I was thinking about color matching my chrome bumpers.lets see wat u all think this is my truck
8116D851-BB8E-44A1-A175-305FCDBEAEA1_zps1485ycuh.jpg
and wat i want it to look like
76599597-EA53-4D73-96A1-289072E6F007_zpscdo0yso0.jpg
chime in ppl, and post pics of trucks tht r colormatched.

stock73

Reaction score
Paint the lower valance and the back( black parts) of the grille but keep the chrome. The mono color deal is over played. The chrome sets the sweet ride apart from the crowd!

Keep calm and Stand on it !! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swsignal5

Reaction score
I've painted 2 front ends now mine platinum white and another that's tuxedo black. I can post pics to show you right now because tapatalk keeps kicking me off but I'll post later. Compleatly changes the look.

ftast350

Reaction score
What steps do you have to do to ensure the paint will stick to the chrome? I've heard of a couple different ways one being scuffing, adhesion promoter and self etching primer, the other being stripping the chrome.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Paint the lower valance and the back( black parts) of the grille but keep the chrome. The mono color deal is over played. The chrome sets the sweet ride apart from the crowd!

Disagree....every Super Duty on the road has chrome everything. Painting the bumpers and grille surround cleans up the front end dramatically...

Latest posts

Members online