P.I.S 230/100 injectors...

TyCorr

Reaction score
What injectors do you have? Tuning? What about the idle and running isnt correct?

cjfarm111

Reaction score
250/100 from full force. Engine has all supporting mods to fuel them and plenty of air.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
They seem to run ok but the idle is rough and kinda loud. I have been live tuned even and was told it wasn't the tuning.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Mine are Hybrids. I've run Swamps, Beans, EIS, A few other builders that shall remain nameless...

Tim's by far are the best...

mandkole

Reaction score
After playing with my DIYs and being in a couple local shops Ive had a few thoughts on this. In a new set of reman hybrids, the majority of the fuel side parts are new regardless of the builder. I would not be surprised that theres some blueprinting/massaging that goes on, but the fuel side is primarily determined by the quality/consistency of the purchased parts.

However, the oil side determines much of the injectors behavior and usually requires most of the massaging since the oil side in a reman is very used. To me, but the oil side 'effort' and 'secret sauce' appears to be where most of the difference/variability in the builders comes in.

A quiet, smooth set of injectors does not happen by accident.

zilla68

Reaction score
yeah, I doubt anyone who has bought injectors from PIS/tim knows WHY they run so good, but I'd bet Tim knows.
Short of tearing them apart and looking (why would anyone) no one would know the inner workings but the injector builder.

TyCorr

Reaction score
My used 100k mile full force 250/2's didnt idle very good. But I wasnt expecting much as it was since they were so used. Noisy as all get out.

My swamps 175s were excellent and quiet.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Well i will soon find out. Ordered them today. Cant wait to see if theres a difference.

Arisley

Reaction score
Why is Coors better then Bud... No one knows, it just is...

Call up Tim and chat...

OK, I have a problem with this statement. Coors is not better than Bud.

Tim might even agree.

However, thanks for the recommendation, on the injectors, not the beer.

Arisley

Reaction score
Actually, all three are bad, some are worse than others though.

Fat Tire is better than anything the big three make.

Coors and Miller are owned by the same company, Molson.

Bud is owned by InBev, out of Europe, they also own Bass, LaBlatts and many others.

The largest U.S. owned brewery is Sam Adams.

Sorry for the HiJack, back to Tim's injectors.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
LOL... I only drink Coors Light when I drink Beer... But I love all versions of cider... I bet I have drank 100 versions of ciders over the last 2 years...

ja_cain

Reaction score
Cider is awesome! What cider do you recommend CSIPSD? My favorite cheaper bear is NewCastle. Miller, Bud and Coors suck. Just not real exciting. Fat tire is not bad and I've had it at their brewpub when I was visiting family in Boulder. Anyway, enough of the derail.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Miller, bud, and coors are blue collar beers. I have extravagant bourbon taste but there is something american and endearing to me about five guys throwing a couple cases of beer on the garage floor and having at it.

That said Fat Tire is ok at best. Sam Adams has my respect but the taste is NOT there. Leinenkugels has it figured out, no doubts.

Swaan

Reaction score
Wut!!
No one even mentions rolling rock. That beer is tits!!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Wut!!
No one even mentions rolling rock. That beer is tits!!

Yea. Its good. They ****ed up their marketing and distribution and burned a lot of their customer base. Thats what happened there. They were doing well, unveiled rolling rock "green light" couldnt handle the demand and screwed the pooch.

Latest posts

Members online