P!P V8.02 lv4 Testing

jwalk09

Reaction score
anyone having an issues with boost flaring up at slight throttle increase? lvl 2 v8.. only have a few miles on the install..

Haven't noticed that. How much are you talking ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brock1129

Reaction score
seems to have a flare around low throttle 10psi and then jumps to 15... ive been having some pump related issues and cant tell if its the tune or pump

hunter.b

Reaction score
I ran that tune for about a month and didn't see that either.

Mechcont

Reaction score
Mine does it when the oil temps are below 110ish. The boost will jump from 7 to 15psi instantly but it only happens when it's cold I just feather the throttle and it goes away.

O4ep3civ

Reaction score
How much boost are you seeing on the updated lvl 4?

Parker brothers

Reaction score
I've seen 41.3 pounds of boost on this tune using my SCT livewire ts.
I really don't know how accurate that is but have seen it a few times.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
yes, I figured it was the update to windows 10 on the laptop. But still can't get it to load..

Mine updated the firmware and something else but the last update I get this
d54933272b3103979a001850e97a8fdd.jpg

Also the damn SCT app shows like the SCT is never plugged in and if I try to do anything I just freezes up and I have to close it. Is awfully frustrating.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Try a different cable into your computer. I've been fighting this thing for hours, switched cables and bam. Works fine. The other one seemed fine because it would turn the SCT on when you plugged it into the computer. But would never show it was connected on the computer in the SCT program. Worked fine with a different cable

David1089

Reaction score
I was also having trouble with the updater. I uninstalled the entire program and went to Sct and downloaded the updater again. And it's working like a charm. One thing. You may have to go into the properties and maximize the view to see everything on the screen. For some reason Sct has disabled the button in the top right hand corner. Hope this helps man.

Mechcont

Reaction score
I had a lot of problems with the software using Windows 10 but I was also using Windows 10 on a partitioned Mac. I had to wipe all of the tunes off and reload them individually using Win 7, all good now.

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
Mine updated the firmware and something else but the last update I get this
d54933272b3103979a001850e97a8fdd.jpg

Also the damn SCT app shows like the SCT is never plugged in and if I try to do anything I just freezes up and I have to close it. Is awfully frustrating.

had same issue and pip was no help( in their defense they told me only time seen my issues, tuner was not updated). called sct and they remotely logged into laptop and fixed issue, was not updated, like pip said. even after it said it was. really weird. I am good now, just aggravating being stranded. laptop would not update tuner. And did it wirelessly, but obviously that didn't take.