• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

P-pump 7.3 pulling truck

IDP

Reaction score
99' f250 pulling truck-truck is p-pumped, 6spd, needs some work/time/parts, truck runs, lots of time and money invested, asking $15k obo, call or text Matt 518-848-6153

IDP

Reaction score
Moving on, just burnt out with pulling. Trucks got potential but I just dont wanna play anymore so Id like to see someone get it running like it should.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
How about some pics and information? P-pumping a 7.3 is a rather extensive modification - what pump is on it, what injectors are in it, whose cover and gearset, etc....

IDP

Reaction score
I've been so busy the past couple weeks I have not had time, and I was lucky enough to have my phone eat my sd card with all the pictures of my build. Honestly theres too many things to type about the truck, I figured it would be easier to explain them over the phone and text pictures to anyone interested. But it has a stock front cover converted for the pump with hypermaxs gear and hub, the pumps a p3000 built with an ag gov, it has 8.3 cummins injectors and many more parts. Anyone interested just call and I'll tell you all about.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
What a ****ing moron. The only good thing I could use of the ppump kit was the pump itself. Then yesterday I pulled the engine apart and the only good thing on it is the rods. Hell he even said it had chromoly pushrods and they're stock. This whole engine is junk. I cold spend all day here telling you how ****ed up the engine is. Anybody who knows anything about building an engine period wouldn't have done ANYTHING the way he did it. He knows NOTHING about how to build an engine. I got FŲCKED.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
What a ****ing moron. The only good thing I could use of the ppump kit was the pump itself. Then yesterday I pulled the engine apart and the only good thing on it is the rods. Hell he even said it had chromoly pushrods and they're stock. This whole engine is junk. I cold spend all day here telling you how ****ed up the engine is. Anybody who knows anything about building an engine period wouldn't have done ANYTHING the way he did it. He knows NOTHING about how to build an engine. I got FŲCKED.

What ?

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Pistons cracked, scored cylinder walls, junk rockers, stock pushrods, junk heads because of the way he did the injectors, junk injector sleeves, junk injectors, junk hold downs (not made correctly so the injectors don't hold down), junk front cover, and the list goes on. And so it shall. The injectors didn't have any nozzle protrusion, stock cummins nozzles, the pump gear was barely in the teeth of the cam gear, the pump was hooked to the wrong cylinders, the injector return hoses had plastic tees (under the valve covers), the rockers had home made adjustable tips that were welded on to a stock rocker, and again I can keep going.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
The list of good parts really is shorter.

Good cam (no idea what cam though)
good rods
good crank
good valves rings
good injection pump

Yeah that's it.

jngreen

Reaction score
Did you buy the whole truck or just the motor? I wondered about the 14k price tag for the whole truck.

ToMang07

Reaction score
Damn Chris, I saw your FB post, I was wondering what you bought. Sorry to hear you got screwed by this dickhole.

Latest posts

Members online