P008c Fuel cooler circuit open....

Jmoore1225

Reaction score
What exactly does this mean? Truck was having surging issues on about a 250 mile tow home. 80-90 temps all day.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Do you have dual fuelers or a fuel bowl delete?

Its from the fuel cooler pump being unhooked or the pump itself could be open circuit

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Jmoore1225

Reaction score
Stock fuel, running Gearhead street. 71/59's, studs, CAI, HPFP has maybe 7k miles on it. Was looking @ fuel cooler but didn't see where it has any wires or connections that could be loose?

91turbogsx

Reaction score
Check the connection at your fuel cooler coolant pump. It's mounted on the radiator shroud, drivers side down low.

webb06

Reaction score
Could this be something that would cause surging?

Monitor your fuel temps. I bet the coolant pump isn't running which is making the fuel hot because the coolant isn't being circulated through the fuel cooler. And the hot fuel is causing the surging issues your having

Jmoore1225

Reaction score
Ok! It didn't start till about half way home & was running it pretty good. What's normal temps that I should be seeing?

Nick284

Reaction score
throwing this sam code. just did alot of work to my truck. duel pumps, bowl ******, etc... removed my cooler also. truck "surges" or seems to lack fuel up till 40 mph then drives fine it seems. happens bad when cold and still does it at temp but not as bad. is it from this code? only thing i have so far

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.