P0093 and P008A

Kallbmrt27c

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Threw p0083 and p008A this morning on my way to a race.
It kept consistently throwing the truck into limo mode. I just did something's to the truck and wondering that had a effect. I have had any issue with it before until this morning
1. Changed fuel filters about 3 weeks ago
2. Egr ****** this week
3. Filled the truck up with fuel this morning.

I disconnected the hard fuel line behind the egr when I ******d it in Tuesday. I made sure I tightened all the fitting when I finally got it out. Didn't notice any issues until this morning with it. I've been driving the truck pretty hard for the past week since I ******d it. I'm running a mini maxx and the fuel pressure was reading 4k psi at idle and 21k psi when I tried getting on it and it would Throw the code.
Any help would be appreciated guys, I'm trying to get up to a motocross race this weekend

jcain

Reaction score
Did you unplug the butterfly valve after the intercooler ?

Kallbmrt27c

Reaction score
Yes I did, black rectangle with plug on the bottom?

I took that fitting apart on the hard fuel line behind the egr, I didn't know if that was like a 1 time fitting type if thing. I figured I would have known right away after I ******d that if that was wrong. Like I side I had no issues until this morning.

jcain

Reaction score
Try a fuel system priming. Cycle the key to on, don't start, wait til pump turns back off then cycle again. 5-10 times is plenty.

Kallbmrt27c

Reaction score
I tried that. I would get a few miles down the road and it would throw the code again. Tried opening the bleeder on the LPFP and would here some air come out before the fuel. I never really noticed if it did that before

Kallbmrt27c

Reaction score
Is that hard pressure line behind the egr able to be taken apart and put back together or one you open it you gotta replace it?

Kallbmrt27c

Reaction score
LPFP went out. order the H&S from Josh@thedieselcartel. easy install and Dallas was a big help on the phone with the fitment

Latest posts

Members online