P0106 and P2262

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
No power or boost but if i lay into it, it will start acting normal again for a bit. Sometimes when i have one or both of these codes I will have a cel but other times I wont. Also occasionally after I clear the code my truck smokes like a freight train.

P2262: Turbo boost pressure not detected

P0106: Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit Range/Performance Problem

Any help or tips would be appreciated

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
Adding a P0101 and a P0113 code to my list of codes that keep popping, any help is much appreciated!

Big Angry Hillbilly

Reaction score
Compare MAP, BARO, and EBP pressure readings KOEO.

They should be close. Sounds like MAP sensor or circuit may be problematic.

Redman920-06 350

Reaction score
What kind of truck? I know on my 6.0 the air to air tube that goes under the air cleaner cracked in the flex area causing no boost. Actually Ive heard its pretty common. Sounds like you could also have a MAP sensor malfunctioning.

JrStroker

Reaction score
The P0106 code I get time to time. I was told its nothing and to forget about it. So far, everything is okay.

I'd check all your boots on your intercooler piping to make sure they are tight and not blown out. Check your air filter piping for the same.
It may even be your up-pipes if they are blown out.

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
The P0106 code I get time to time. I was told its nothing and to forget about it. So far, everything is okay.

I'd check all your boots on your intercooler piping to make sure they are tight and not blown out. Check your air filter piping for the same.
It may even be your up-pipes if they are blown out.

it is in the drivers side uppipe

Well that worries me because i have been thinking it sounds like their is an exhaust leak and it sounds like an up-pipe, especially because the up-pipes are known to go.

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
Mine started hissing before my studs were put in and Reed at Swamps diesel confirmed it was them. So I had new ones, heavy duty ones, welded on.

Mine sounds kind of like a manifold leak. I am thinking 6.0 upipes and manifolds but if im doing that i want to do a wastegate as I will be doing the egr delete at the same time along with the CAC and intake horn...and if i do all that i figure i mine as well do headstuds while the cabs up. :fustrate::fustrate:

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
20130806_204659_zpsb458c45b.jpg

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
Started it up this morning about an hour after i got to work and it had a CEL so i shut it down and checked the codes....came up with six

P0069
P006b
P2262
P0106
U3F22

Someone please tell me how muffed I am

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
Well I pulled apart the MAP sensor today to find a big glob of sooty tar **** on the end, if I had to guess, I would say that this is the cause for my problem. So I cleaned it up with carb clean and a wire brush and re-installed.

Latest posts

Members online